Some useful Video tutorials / Guides relating to Survival.

Discussion in 'Player Guides' started by guthixUll, Jul 13, 2019.

1. guthixUll

guthixUll Well-Known Member

Lord_Guthix
    God
    Hey guys, on the daily people ask several of the same questions. "How do you properly claim a region & grid your protection sponges?" or "How do I build a specific grinder / sorter?" etc.

Here are some videos I've made based on some of these questions hopefully this helps :)! I love creating content that's oriented around Becto.

HOW TO CLAIM A REGION & EXPAND THEM PROPERLY.

>>>

Summary: place your first sponge, to grid the sponges without spaces count 20 spaces in a straight line for the small sponge and 60 spaces for the large sponge after you place it, and place on the 21st or 61st space.

HOW TO MAKE CHEST SHOPS EASIER.

>>>

Summary: put the item your Selling or Buying into the chest first
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SIGN
    - leave blank (this will autofill your default name)
    - # of items selling/buying
    - S[amount] or B[amount] (S meaning people selling to you, B meaning you sell to them)
    - put the item your Selling or Buying into the chest and type ?. (this will autofill ItemID)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO MAKE A REDSTONE SORTER.

>>>

Summary: this video is a hard one to explain on text, but please understand this sorter can be fussy you may have to redo it a few times in order for the sorter to sync properly :)!

If anyone wants to see more tutorials check out my youtube channel, I've made many more videos like this relating to becto! I hope you guys like the videos :).

• Great Post Great Post x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  2. LillithxXxCloud

LillithxXxCloud Well-Known Member

LillithxXxCloud
    VIP
    Always nice to have videos like this to link to new players that don't understand some of becto's features! <3

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Vindigo

Vindigo Well-Known Member

Vindigo
    God
    Great guide. I might use this one myself!

4. MildSawss

MildSawss Well-Known Member

MildSawss
    God
    God sorters are such a pain. I had a massive 48 chest sorting system in another skyblock server I had played on a few years back.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  5. Esthesia

Esthesia Guest

A really simple and helpful guide, thank you for this.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Amazing guide, taught me several things!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. willawe

willawe Member

willawe
    Sadly the sorting system, does not work on becto survival due to the fact that hoppers instead of taking one item a tick, they take sixteen items a tick which breaks the sorter. This has been the problem i have been facing since the begining of trying to design a sorting system.

8. Makeb

Makeb Well-Known Member

Makeb
    God
    The sorting system does work. You have to try few different builds before you get to see one of them work.

9. willawe

willawe Member

willawe
    Guthix has informed me that the design he uses in this video does not work on the new survival server, and that he is planning on updating the video in this guide.

10. guthixUll

Lord_Guthix
    God
    Hey all just an update! The sorter I posted here doesnt work properly, I will be updating the video to a 1.12.2 version!!

11. guthixUll

Lord_Guthix
    God

Updated video has been released by me!

12. Hazza644

Hazza644 Member

Hazza644
    God
    Wow guthix, you’re a true help to the becto community! Keep the videos coming!