So long :)

Discussion in 'Intros & Outros' started by Pyrovic, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Pyrovic

Pyrovic Active Member

Pyrovic
    God
    I didn't think I'd ever get emotional writing a goodbye post on a Minecraft forums page, but here we go. Many of you have noticed my recent inactivity, so I figured I'd publicly address it. Thank you to those who have reached out in the past month or so to check up on me. It truly does mean so much. However, my mental health has been at somewhat of a low recently, and I haven't been spending time online. Becto has been a wonderfully accepting community for as long as I've been a part of it, but I believe it's time for me to say goodbye. But first, I'd like to publicly thank some of those that have made my time on Becto extremely memorable.

Dartino20, the philosophical genius and fellow EDEN freak. Thank you for the serious talks, the joking ones, and all of the others in between. You have introduced me to happiness I could have never imagined.
    xxPantasia, one of my first friends on Becto. I will always be thankful for you and the many memories you've given me. Thank you for the jokes and fun times. I love you, pants. You're my forever pal.
    Peepsibabe, the funniest man I have ever known and will ever meet. Thanks for being my thiccums.
    Meddi, the one and only Yao Ming. Thank you for all the laughs and insane memories. You're one awesome friend, Medslice.
    dropu, the shortest man I've ever met. You're such a cool dude and I love you forever. Thanks for always keeping me in line.
    LOAFTHELOAF, who I'd probably trust with my life at this point. Thank you for never letting me doubt my own self worth. I loaf you, bub.
    And, as always, I'm thankful for every member of the community and staff team. Thank you for always supporting me.

If you'd like to reach out to me for whatever reason, whether it be just to say hey, or if you need any help, my Discord is Vic#5751. Thanks for the memories, y'all. See ya :)

2. Toothy

Toothy Well-Known Member

Toothless16_
    Veteran
    '' I loaf you ''
    Why everyone leaving... Just why :-(
    Every day an other outro post, people saying goodbye and leaving memories in our hearts.. we didn't talk for so long but I still remember that we did. I remember our conversation when u had the staff application on.. and all the dumb questions we had.. it was fun that time.. anyways I gotta stop this before i start crying cause I feel the tears coming... You were a good friend to me, someone close to my heart.. I'll be waiting for you here, and if u just need anything u can dm me on discord. I'll be there for u, I love you... Hope to see you back soon, your friend Toothless.

• Great Post Great Post x 1
    • List
  3. Rubick

Rubick Well-Known Member

Rubickk
    Veteran
    Carry on

• List
  4. valdemarian

valdemarian Banned

valdemarian
    God
    And a good day to you, sir.

• Great Post Great Post x 3
    • List
  5. LordCoffee

LordCoffee Well-Known Member

Lord_Coffee
    God
    We didnt interact much but I'm sad to see you go. Farewell and hope you get better

• List
  6. Peep

Peep Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    Thiccums :-(<3

• Great Post Great Post x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Meddi

Meddi Builder

Meddi
    Builder
    Sad to see you go vic, thanks for all the memories. Make sure ur money sit tall 8-|

• Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Lurf

Lurf Well-Known Member

LOAFTHELOAF
    God
    Frick it, ur not allowed to stop talking to me bc ill always slide up on ur random ted talks on snapchat ok?? on the wall. I don't really play on becto any more/as much but I rlly do miss our late calls while working for hours and drifting to sleep <3 I loaf u too

• List
  9. Akiaume

Akiaume Member

Good luck in life! o/

• List
  10. Juleah

Juleah Well-Known Member

xJuleah
    God
    Awh:-( sad to see you go, hope you have a good time though❤️

• List
  11. dropu

dropu Mod

dropu
    Mod
    I'm glad we met, I'll always remember the amazing memories we've had. I hope things get better for you and that we can stay in touch.

• List