Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions
    skyblock-rework.png

Hi everyone,

It's time for the full Skyblock release!

The beta went well and it seems like there weren't a lot of game breaking bugs on the server. While the dev server has been down we have been hard at work, implementing lots of updates and small fixes based on your suggestions.

The full release will be tonight at 23:00 CET Time!
    And to celebrate this reset, there is now a 40% sale off everything on store.becto.net!
    Anything you purchase in the Skyblock category now will be received on the new Skyblock server, so feel free to make your purchase now and you will be sure to receive it the moment you log into the new Skyblock server.

Please note that the old Skyblock server will be going offline at the time this new version releases.

I hope you guys are excited and can't wait to see you all there!

Kind regards,
    The Becto staff team

Last edited:

Pyrovic

Reactions
    So excited for the full release! Big thank you to the staff team for all their hard work getting this ready:)

Leviathan

Helper
    Levlathan
    Levlathan
    HELPER
    Reactions
    Im so excited can’t wait for it to be released. Thank you to everyone that worked so diligently on SkyBlock so that it could be released so soon.

hackerboy123

Reactions
    I’m super exited to play and I’m kinda sad there’s no lms but it is what it is.

iWaroz

Reactions
    Kinda sad to see my three-four year old island disappear but I hope this'll make the skyblock realm a bit more active.