Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions
    skyblock.png

Hi everyone!

It's finally time to relase the big Skyblock revamp we have been working on behind the scenes.
    The new Skyblock server will release tomorrow (or today, depending on where you're from) September 3th.

The team, myself and some helping players have spent a great amount of time to make this update perfect!
    The new Skyblock server will run version 1.16.5 and has a lot of new features and additions as well as bug fixes and improvements. (We rebuilt this server from the ground up)

More information about the release will be posted tomorrow.

Stay tuned.

Chillin_Scorpion

Chillin_Scorpion
    Chillin_Scorpion
    ULTRA
    Reactions
    Hopefully this release will be a lot smoother and won't have many issues. Fingers crossed

Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions
    Hopefully this release will be a lot smoother and won't have many issues. Fingers crossed
    I've spent a lot of time working on this and am pretty confident to say that this update should be amazing.

I have gathered 6 DAYS of online time working on this server. (That's being ONLINE, so over 147 hours of work)

Chillin_Scorpion

Chillin_Scorpion
    Chillin_Scorpion
    ULTRA
    Reactions
    I've spent a lot of time working on this and am pretty confident to say that this update should be amazing.

I have gathered 6 DAYS of online time working on this server. (That's being ONLINE, so over 147 hours of work)
    Congratz, guess I should go check it out later

valdemarian

valdemarian
    valdemarian
    ULTRA
    Reactions
    Thank you so much for all the time and effort you and your staff put in the new Skyblock version, can't wait to try it out.