• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Skyblock Skyblock reset additions.

7fishy7

Reactions
    It has been said that skyblock reset is in the works. So I guess now would be the best time to go through all the threads I can still see and compile them all into one thread, of things that I want to see and most the other skyblock players do as well.

1. Start with the main one, a new boss. A lot of people like sneak and want him to stay. I also want him to stay, I would, along with many other would like to see a second boss come to skyblock. Depending on the version of the skyblock reset, there are many things the crate can have. I would love for the boss crate to have an axe. As right now the only axe that is really accessible is the rare axe, which even then is not that common to get. This boss can also maybe have that tiny chance of getting a epic key or something like that. As far as the crate for the boss I'm not too sure what to add, but I know I'd love the see a second boss come to skyblock.

2. A lot of people have suggested a legacy skyblock, mainly because they don't want to lose items that are from people who have quit, such as player heads and what not. While I don't think a legacy mode is really what I want to see, I do have to agree that losing a ton of player heads does suck, and I really see no harm in bringing over player heads through a pv.

3. The island limits. Some of the island limits to me make 0 sense. Such as limiting the amount of Furnaces, signs. But that's just me, I'm sure it has something to do with lag, but I don't want to focus on those. I want to focus on the Hopper/spawner limit. While this is a topic brought up a lot I think the cap should be increased. Hoppers are currently capped at 60, which limits what you can do for profit shops/farms. I think bumping it up to 80 or 100 would work well. As it allows for people to have a huge farm and still have room to make a spawner profit farm/cobble gens that use hopper timers. On the current skyblock there are ways around the hopper limit such as hopper minecarts, and in my opinion if I can bypass the hopper limit like that, might as well just increase it.

As for the spawner limit, 20 is kind of low. It doesn't allow for much variety on an island since in order to make something effective you need at least 8 spawners. This would then mean you can only really have 2 effective spawner farms, with 4 leftover to have a slightly effective farm. I think this should be increased but not by much. Maybe make it more 30 spawners, this way people at least have the ability to have a variety of useful spawners on their island.

4. End Biome. I have seen this a few times, be suggested, I think it would be nice to have another biome to build in, and explore.

5. Crate changes. For the love of all skyblock players sanity. Remove the totem of undying. Just about anything else would be fine. I think the best item would be a 25k axes mcmmo book, as there aren't any in the game right now, but like I said, anything but the totem. Please. Next would be the vote key, you can get 1 soul sand, grass, and sand. Just bump that up to 5, this way its still a bad reward but can somewhat be used. Cause 1 just is pointless. Last would be the epic crate. As getting 25k-75k from supposedly the best key in the game... just feels wrong. I understand not everything has to be good, but 25k from a key I spent 1250 points on or 15$ on. Just seems really bad.

6. I assume ultra perks will come to skyblock, but I really hope to see them come with the reset, not long after it has already been reset, the only suggestion I have is to make ultra players islands 200x200.

7. Adding in more spawners. These can also be used in place of the totem of undying and other crate rewards. Wither skeleton, husk, stray, guardian, are all not in the game right now but could be. While some of them will have no use, the main 2 I'd like to see are wither skeleton and stray. Again the spawners that can be added can change depending on the version skyblock resets to.

8. Adding all spawners to /shop. Yes including iron golem/slime. You can make them some outlandish but still somewhat reasonable price. Such as slime being maybe 10 mil per, and Iron golem being 35mil per. Also add spawner pick into the shop, like on factions. I think adding these spawners to the shop will allow for players to have an end goal to grind out money towards. It will give players who don't want to spend tons of money, if any on the server, a chance to still have the best spawner on the server. I really doubt this would be added, but I really hope it is at least considered, cause the lack of things to work towards in skyblock, is kind of killing the game, as all late game players do, is afk or spam prism.

9. Last, an ending event for skyblock. I'd love for a last man standing event in skyblock, with rewards, ever other mode has had one. I think skyblock would be fun. Of course you would have to disable mending, so the fights don't last 12 hours. But I think the event would be a fun end to skyblock, along with the fact that skyblock should have an ending event, like all the other servers.

Thank you for reading my suggestions, if anyone has anything to add, post it below, I'm very interested in the skyblock reset and hope that it ends up with most of these suggestions being used, or at least some. All in all, I just hope the reset is good, and brings back players to skyblock.

WebPlayz

Reactions
    It has been said that skyblock reset is in the works. So I guess now would be the best time to go through all the threads I can still see and compile them all into one thread, of things that I want to see and most the other skyblock players do as well.

1. Start with the main one, a new boss. A lot of people like sneak and want him to stay. I also want him to stay, I would, along with many other would like to see a second boss come to skyblock. Depending on the version of the skyblock reset, there are many things the crate can have. I would love for the boss crate to have an axe. As right now the only axe that is really accessible is the rare axe, which even then is not that common to get. This boss can also maybe have that tiny chance of getting a epic key or something like that. As far as the crate for the boss I'm not too sure what to add, but I know I'd love the see a second boss come to skyblock.

2. A lot of people have suggested a legacy skyblock, mainly because they don't want to lose items that are from people who have quit, such as player heads and whatnot. While I don't think a legacy mode is really what I want to see, I do have to agree that losing a ton of player heads does suck, and I really see no harm in bringing over player heads through a pv.

3. The island limits. Some of the island limits to me make 0 sense. Such as limiting the amount of Furnaces, signs. But that's just me, I'm sure it has something to do with lag, but I don't want to focus on those. I want to focus on the Hopper/spawner limit. While this is a topic brought up a lot I think the cap should be increased. Hoppers are currently capped at 60, which limits what you can do for-profit shops/farms. I think bumping it up to 80 or 100 would work well. As it allows for people to have a huge farm and still have room to make a spawner profit farm/cobble gens that use hopper timers. On the current skyblock there are ways around the hopper limit such as hopper minecarts, and in my opinion, if I can bypass the hopper limit like that, might as well just increase it.

As for the spawner limit, 20 is kind of low. It doesn't allow for much variety on an island since in order to make something effective you need at least 8 spawners. This would then mean you can only really have 2 effective spawner farms, with 4 leftovers to have a slightly effective farm. I think this should be increased but not by much. Maybe make it more 30 spawners, this way people at least have the ability to have a variety of useful spawners on their island.

4. End Biome. I have seen this a few times, be suggested, I think it would be nice to have another biome to build in and explore.

5. Crate changes. For the love of all skyblock players sanity. Remove the totem of undying. Just about anything else would be fine. I think the best item would be a 25k axes mcmmo book, as there aren't any in the game right now, but as I said, anything but the totem. Please. Next would be the vote key, you can get 1 soul sand, grass, and sand. Just bump that up to 5, this way its still a bad reward but can somewhat be used. Cause 1 just is pointless. Last would be the epic crate. As getting 25k-75k from supposedly the best key in the game... just feels wrong. I understand not everything has to be good, but 25k from a key I spent 1250 points on or 15$ on. Just seems really bad.

6. I assume ultra perks will come to skyblock, but I really hope to see them come with the reset, not long after it has already been reset, the only suggestion I have is to make ultra players islands 200x200.

7. Adding in more spawners. These can also be used in place of the totem of undying and other crate rewards. Wither skeleton, husk, stray, guardian, are all not in the game right now but could be. While some of them will have no use, the main 2 I'd like to see are wither skeleton and stray. Again the spawners that can be added can change depending on the version skyblock resets to.

8. Adding all spawners to /shop. Yes including iron golem/slime. You can make them some outlandish but still somewhat reasonable price. Such as slime being maybe 10 mil per, and Iron golem being 35mil per. Also add spawner pick into the shop, like on factions. I think adding these spawners to the shop will allow for players to have an end goal to grind out money towards. It will give players who don't want to spend tons of money, if any on the server, a chance to still have the best spawner on the server. I really doubt this would be added, but I really hope it is at least considered, cause the lack of things to work towards in skyblock, is kind of killing the game, as all late-game players do, is AFK or spam prism.

9. Last, an ending event for skyblock. I'd love for a last man standing event in skyblock, with rewards, ever other mode has had one. I think skyblock would be fun. Of course, you would have to disable mending, so the fights don't last 12 hours. But I think the event would be a fun end to skyblock, along with the fact that skyblock should have an ending event, like all the other servers.

Thank you for reading my suggestions, if anyone has anything to add, post it below, I'm very interested in the skyblock reset and hope that it ends up with most of these suggestions being used or at least some. All in all, I just hope the reset is good and brings back players to skyblock.
    In my opinion, these suggestions are all amazing and are a must-have to the next skyblock to keep it alive, so thankyou 7fishy7 for suggesting these to the becto staff for the next skyblock update, and I really hope they're added.

The one thing I'd like to add though is for player vaults to be added to skyblock, with every rank being able to access at least one for additional storage. Sometimes your e chest can get randomly wiped, and if someones put everything they have in there and it gets wiped it'll discourage them from playing skyblock. However, this is not the case with pv's, so it makes them a perfect option for securing valuables.

Lmk what you guys think of my suggestion, thanks!

Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions
    Thank you for your suggestions, I have taken notice and written them down. I will try my best to implement some of them!

7fishy7

Reactions
    Thank you for your suggestions, I have taken notice and written them down. I will try my best to implement some of them!
    Also maybe a koth or something to make getting gear on sb worth while. I think it would be fun to have gangs and koth on sb as well.