Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions
    skyblock-rework.png

Hi everyone,

We've been very busy over the past few weeks to work on the upcoming new Skyblock server rework and i'm here today to bring you some good news: we're almost done! But we need your help with testing the new server to make sure that there are no big issues.

This is why we're going to run a public beta for the Skyblock server starting tomorrow (Nov 8) until next wednesday (Nov 11).

Here is what you should know about this beta:
    • Once the beta is live, you can join the server by typing /dev;
    • You should play on the server like you would regularly;
    • You can report bugs by posting it in a thread here: https://becto.net/report-issues/ or informing a staff member;
    • We reserve the right to make changes to the server before the full release, what you see might not be the final product;
    • Once the beta ends, your progress will be wiped and you start from scratch on the full release.

That's all you should know as of right now. Hope to see you guys there!

Kind regards,
    The Becto team.

by the way, Factions is next.

7fishy7

Reactions
    yessir ill be there ready to play. is there a certain time that it opens? Also will there be an event to end sb, feel like there should be since its been like 3-4 years since last reset. kinda sad to see everything go without some kinda event, either way im hype

PinkUniicorn

Reactions
    What will happen to all the items bought with real money ? Would kinda like to know that because we did spend a lot..

7fishy7

Reactions
    What will happen to all the items bought with real money ? Would kinda like to know that because we did spend a lot..
    like most other resets on this server, itll just be cleared and thats that, its a reset after all.

PinkUniicorn

Reactions
    like most other resets on this server, itll just be cleared and thats that, its a reset after all.
    I still don't think that this is just allowed. We pay for things and they will just get taken away .. then there should at least be a refund or a chance to transfer some things. You do not pay for stuff that gets taken away, thats not how that goes.

If I lose an item - it's my own fault. If someone takes it away from me - it's something else. I still paid for it and didnt lose it myself.

7fishy7

Reactions
    I still don't think that this is just allowed. We pay for things and they will just get taken away .. then there should at least be a refund or a chance to transfer some things. You do not pay for stuff that gets taken away, thats not how that goes.

If I lose an item - it's my own fault. If someone takes it away from me - it's something else. I still paid for it and didnt lose it myself.
    While im not saying you are wrong, in the sense that you paid for it its yours. Yes, but you also bought it with the knowledge that a reset will happen at some point, as it is a server. Transferring items of high value would kill the server and kill the point of a reset, if I could transfer over 26 igs, eff 50, store set, whats the point of the reset?

As becto usually does, there is a sale at the start of ever reset, so you technically do get something for your items being wiped, a chance to get them at a discounted price again. It is allowed to happen, as if you look at factions, prison etc. it happens on all those servers as well.

Just to add they aren't required to give you anything for them being wiped, they choose to do the sale, which is nice in itself, but if you wanna ask bas more about it make a ticket then, asking him about it. It would probably go under webshop, when you make the ticket.

-Dante

Last edited: