[SKYBLOCK] How each profit farm works.

Discussion in 'Player Guides' started by DarkenedSlumber, Jan 11, 2019.

1. DarkenedSlumber

DarkenedSlumber Active Member

DarkenedSlumber
    Raider
    INTRODUCTION
    The question i see most commonly on SkyBlock is "How do i make quick money" so I will be explaining how to use the 4 main profit systems in SkyBlock, I hope this helps you.

PUMPKIN PROFIT

The pumpkin profit system is a commonly used one and is the most simple, To use the pumpkin profit system go to a sign shop and buy the pumpkins go into a crafting table and make pumpkin seeds. Type in /Shop and sell the seeds you will make almost double your money.

IRON PROFIT
    The system I use most, though the hardest to make but also most efficient the iron door profit system is a very commonly used one and makes you the most money. Go to a warp that has one of these systems (I most commonly use /is warp 7) Buy the iron and use a crafting table to make iron doors, go to /shop and sell the iron doors.

SLIME PROFIT
    This is the second hardest to make profit system and it isn't the most efficient but it gets the job done. Find a warp that has a slime profit system (I commonly use /is warp xAtomic for this one) Buy the slime balls then go into the crafting menu and make slime blocks sell them on /shop

CACTUS PROFIT
    The easiest to make but the least efficient cactus profit system this one is pretty straight forwards find a warp that sells cactus and then sell the cactus on /shop you will make profit if you know where to go.​

2. DarkenedSlumber

DarkenedSlumber Active Member

DarkenedSlumber
    Raider
    Please let me know if i missed anything or if this helped. :-D

3. hughes955

hughes955 Member

hughes955
    Looks good to me, thanks for compiling this.

Just wanted to add that if you're online and not sure which warp to go to for profit shops, often times if you can just ask in chat who has a profit shop. People will usually be helpful and offer some good warps to go to.