Skyblock /home glitch

Discussion in 'Report Issues' started by PoshiYoshi, Jul 7, 2019.

1. PoshiYoshi

PoshiYoshi Member

PoshiYoshi
    Ok. So on skyblock, when i set home to my island and do /home. I just get teleported to spawn. Plz fix.
    Love from PoshiYoshi the 69th

2. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

Sonoh
    God
    Haven’t heard of this happening ever? Maybe just try setting the home again or relogging. If nothing works for some odd reason just warp back to your island

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. Felicette

Felicette Manager

Felicette
    Manager
    I tried to go to your home to investigate the issue but it says you haven't set one, are you doing /sethome to set one? If so, are you setting your home in an area that you can teleport to? This area has to be safe and not obstructed by anything.

4. ninamaile

ninamaile Well-Known Member

ninamaile
    Veteran
    This has happened to me before, Do /delhome (Name of Home, if you have more then one) and try setting a new one? If you are trying to set a home on your island you can always do /is go to get to your island. This is an automatic spawnpoint that is set for you however if it is not on your island make sure you are doing /sethome (Name) . Personally for me when this glitch happened I just relogged and it fixed but it could be multiple things you are doing wrong. Hope this helped a bit :)