Skyblock Drop Party

Discussion in 'General' started by 7fishy7, Mar 30, 2019.

?

What time should the drop party be? (convert time if it isn't your time zone.)

Poll closed Apr 13, 2019.
  1. April 13, 2pm est

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. April 13, 3pm est

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. April 13, 5pm est

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Pick a different date (Suggest below)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. 7fishy7

7fishy7 Well-Known Member

7fishy7
    God
    Hello everyone! For starters thanks for taking the time to read this thread. My name is 7fishy7(Dante). I play tons and tons of skyblock. Some of you may know who I am, while other might not. Now about the drop party. SEE EDITS FOR DATE! VOTE ON TIME!

I am doing this drop party as a way to give back to all those who helped me reach 100mil, by using my profit shop and buying from me. I am planning on opening, 3 stacks of rare keys, 2 stacks of uncommon, and 1 stack of common, added with any vote keys I have. All the items I get from these crates will be dropped. Along with some mystery unnamed items at the end :).

While this is supposed to be a fun event where players can get free things, I'd like to stress that there is no flying allowed. If you are seen flying, you will be banned from my island for the remainder of the drop party. I want everyone to have a fair shot to get items. Players zipping around with flying, won't make it fun for may players who can't fly.

I will be updating this thread often, as I am never good at making up my mind xD. So expect to see some changes to this thread. Those edits will be posted below.

If you have any suggestions about ways to make this better please let me know, If you think its fine just how is, also let me know =D. Thanks again!

Edits

I have
    added donations chest at my player warp (/is warp 7fishy7) to those who wish to donate items to be dropped. Be sure to /mail send 7fishy7 and tell me what you donate so I can give you credit for it! Thanks for donating!

THE DATE OF THIS DROP PARTY WILL BE
    APRIL 13th. THIS IS A SATURDAY, AND IT WILL BE AT THE VOTED TIME. PLEASE BE SURE TO VOTE.

#1 7fishy7, Mar 30, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  2. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Cool, can people drop other items of value? (Good kit, vote keys, spawners)

3. Padfield_123

Padfield_123 Active Member

MrWorldWide123
    God
    Looks mad fishy much love hopefully we get alot of people at the dp

4. 7fishy7

7fishy7
    God
    I'll be setting up a donation bin for the drop party, but I wont let anyone but trusted players drop items, this way it prevents inventory filling.

5. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Ok, I will be on tommorow.to donate, you could set it up at your island a.donor bin

6. 7fishy7

7fishy7
    God
    It is, once you warp to the island. In the middle of my warp are 2 double chests for donations.

7. Lurf

Lurf Helper

LOAFTHELOAF
    Helper
    sounds fun! :) congrats btw

8. Starlynnn

Starlynnn Well-Known Member

Starlynnn
    God
    Sounds fun! I'll definitely participate once we get a set date and time. I'll probably donate a few goodies along with your drops as well. :XD:

9. 7fishy7

7fishy7
    God
    The set date and time is April 13th at 3pm est. (Convert time if you arent est)

10. Auttumnnn

Auttumnnn Well-Known Member

Auttumnnn
    God
  11. Dymethius

Dymethius Well-Known Member

Dymethius
    Veteran
    This was amazing. I got loads of items! I got like 10 spawners, a spawner pickaxe, an epix axe and shovel, plus loads of exp. Thanks!

12. TheDragonKillerz

TheDragonKillerz Well-Known Member

Pluji
    Veteran
    Sounds like it went amazingly!