SkillsPlays

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by SkillsPlays, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Flavourful

Flavourful Well-Known Member

flav0urful
    God
    looking at your response to the feedback given to you, it looks like you become easily defensive over criticism. your application itself looks great as well.

although all of this was a bit unnecessary, most of it is a bit sus and doesn't really add up when you put it all together.

overall, -1 from me. best of luck.

2. SkillsPlays

SkillsPlays Member

SkillsPlays
    God
    Because I don't remember the first time I played.

Your second point regarding how I've been staff on multiple servers has no significance. I don't see how offering to be a loyal, mature, hard-working, and professional staff member on multiple servers is a bad thing, even if I do only join them to become staff as all the Planet Minecraft posts I responded to required more staff members and so I basically did everyone a favor by giving them a helping hand.

Your third point regarding how I lied about my age is correct, however I did that when I was younger but I personally thought I was still competent so I added a year. Nobody knew and I had no issues when I was hired for any team, but I can assure you 14 is my legitimate age if you do the math.

For everyone else, I would appreciate it if you didn't immediately believe what this guy was saying without me responding to it first so you would know the real story.

3. Dymethius

Dymethius Well-Known Member

Dymethius
    Veteran
    You say this like it's okay. Lying is never okay. Even if it didn't result in any consequences.

4. SkillsPlays

SkillsPlays Member

SkillsPlays
    God
    It's referred to by most people as a white lie, and it is said that white lies are fine because they don't affect other people. The lie was not malicious, so there was no problem with it. I did everyone a favor, and everyone was happy. The end.

5. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    White lie = lie. Lie = lier. Lier = dishonest.
    Dishonest = bad.

6. Flavourful

Flavourful Well-Known Member

flav0urful
    God
    not even considering your application, i would deny you just looking at your response to the feedback you've been given. you quickly become defensive over what other people have to say about you and your application. because you have lied about your age in the past, how do we know you're not lying about it now, or lying about anything else on your application?

7. ville

ville Member

Starr_
    Invader
    your staff application looks good but your playtime on becto is really low -1

8. SkillsPlays

SkillsPlays Member

SkillsPlays
    God
    Application retracted.

9. monkaKnife

monkaKnife Well-Known Member

monkaKnife
    God
    If you're going to lie to people I recommend covering your tracks. Changing your username is a good start to hide your past. Personally, my past username was Showy_dudy but we don't talk about those days anymore. Another way you can cover your past by deleting your old posts that show up when you google your username.

Best of luck in the future, hope you lie better then.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    Lets just refrain from lying... name.mc is a tool that is public and staff DO use it.

11. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
  12. toxikupryze

toxikupryze Member

ToxiK_UpRyZe
    Raider
    First you lied about your playtime stating you've been around for 5-6mos, when your playtime is 6hrs.

Following what Bloop said, lying about your age.

This doesn't sound like a very mature way of talking to someone, could of just ignored it instead.

1. Not of age. (Lied anyways)
    2. Lied about playtime (not long enough anyways)

Sure the application is nice and long but it does not stand out as extraordinary to me. Seems like it's just filled with a bunch of redundant fluff.

13. Bas

Bas Owner

iBasss
    Owner
    Moving to declined because of pointless discussion and poster decided to retract