Factions Should not spawn in lava when going to the wilderness

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by MaskerPlayz, Sep 30, 2019.

1. MaskerPlayz

MaskerPlayz Member

MaskerPlayz
    VIP
    I joined Factions for the first time and walked into the portal to teleport to the wilderness, and I spawned in lava, and then died. I had just claimed all my free daily kits, now I have to wait to get them all again. I know, maybe claiming all your kits BEFORE using /wild is dumb, but you should always spawn on a solid block, and not in liquid of any type. If there are any possible fixes for that, then they should be done IMO. Not hating on the server, I enjoy playing on it, but I think this one issue needs to be fixed if possible.

2. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Lava is the least of anyone's worries when playing factions.

3. Wavery

Wavery Active Member

Kurrency
    God
    This does need to be fixed. Even when you’re as far along as I am in factions ./wild right into lava and it’s an annoyance. It doesn’t choose any water blocks, just lava and solids. +1 please fix

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Grand

Grand Member

grandkids12345
    Veteran
    Agree this needs to be fixed. This has been addressed by the staff before by saying that it detects lava and won't put you in it, but if that is true there is an issue with it. I've /wild'd into lava atleast 3 times. Not moving at all, just teleported directly into lava. Maybe the block checker is checking the block ABOVE the lava and assumes it's safe? No clue, but it should be looked at.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List