Server Help

Discussion in 'General' started by AWesty00, Dec 3, 2018.

1. AWesty00

AWesty00 Member

AWesty00
    Raider
    Hi Everyone,

I've always wanted to be staff for a server, I love the idea of helping everyone I can, supporting the growth of a community and being able to provide a safe and fun environment for the players. One of the main reasons I became an Explorer Scout Leader was to be able to help the people and give them a fun and safe experience.

However, as I do not think I am at the position in my life to take on a full staff role nor do I have the play time, what can I do to help? I want to be able to basically give the help that staff does without having the full commitment of staff, is there a specific way of doing this or is it just a case of learning the rules and doing my best to help.

2. Noah

Noah Well-Known Member

reprisql
    God
    You don't need to be a staff member to help the community. You can help answer questions players might have in game, on discord, and on the forums. You can also report hackers and chat abusers via #support on discord or create a support ticket on the forums. I also believe there's a forum mod position if that's more what you're thinking.

3. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Well-Known Member

Fleenstone
    God
    You used the wrong forum section to put this. If you want to be staff, use the staff applications section and create an application there.

4. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Helper

schottler3
    Helper
    As Noah said, you dont need to be staff to help, but the staff positions are as listed:
    1. Helper
    2. Builder
    3. Forum Mod
    4. Discord Mod

5. Vindigo

Vindigo Mod

Vindigo
    Mod
    Well as people have said you can help without the staff rank. Being friendly and helpful in chat and reporting players who break the rules are some of the many ways to help out. I recommend you familiarize yourself with the server rules and the commands on the servers you like to play on so that you can help out new players. Thanks for helping out the server!