• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • September of 2017 didn't feel long enough..

guthixUll

Reactions
    I don't want to be one of those people who leave & don't say anything cause I feel like this place has comforted me & made me a lot of friends here over the years..

Becto has been my home for years never often did i play other games or server because I'm the sort of guy to resort to one server for a very very long time! Heck my runescape played finally surpassed 20,000 hours.. :P. But between staffingmaking youtube content for this server and just being around all my amazing friends in the survival server I've officially decided to leave.. my decision has been clear for a few months now regarding the overall stance of the server right now.. because when I started there was around 500 people on the server 800 on a good day and it was full of life and PEOPLE. Now, it's hard to crack a conversation with anyone.. I'm not trying to drag the server I've only ever defended it.. but it hasn't been doing the best.

In relations to this.. I've noticed Bas and the managers have stepped up to revamp almost every single server and the website and social seem like a VERY good push towards that.... I'm looking forward to seeing how that goes!! Maybe I'll return one day... whenever I get that burning feeling to play minecraft cause hell there's no place like him and that's what Becto is to me :)..

Fairwell everyone.. <3
    - Guthix

Ripjaw99

BravoAlphaDelta
    BravoAlphaDelta
    RAIDER
    Reactions
    RIP, I didn't really know you that much as I joined about a year after you resigned, but it's sad to see someone leave, especially a former mod at that.
    Bye.

LordCoffee

Reactions
    I remember seeing you on the server from the first day I ever joined survival. Its gonna feel weird without an og on the server. Take care!

Axiqm

Axiqm
    Axiqm
    ULTRA
    Reactions
    sorry to see you leave, stay safe and i hope to see you again someday :)

Toothiie

Mod
    Toothie_
    Toothie_
    MOD
    Reactions
    Sorry to see you leave, feel free to come back whenever you want! Becto will be always your home.

Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions
    Sad news and am sorry to see you go! I do hope to see you back again soon.

Vxya

Reactions
    Its sad to lose a long time member of the community but change happens and it's most of the time for the better! I hope you find something amazing in your travels, and may our blocks cross once again.