Prison sentimetal

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by BraydenIsBitter_, Jan 13, 2019.

1. BraydenIsBitter_

BraydenIsBitter_
    VIP
    Hello i am braydenisbitter_, and i had 1200 enchant tokens and i used that for Sentimetal for my sharp 6 maxed custom enchants sword and i went out in pvp lagged out while i was in combat, so i logged back on and i didnt have my sharp 6 maxed custom enchant sword even know it says when i buy sentimetal that if i keep it on my sword and die i will keep that item and 1 level of sentimetal i will lose but i didn't get my sword when i died iBasss please fix this and get my sword back if you can i wasted 1200 on sentimetal and didn't even get my sword what a waste of tokens

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. bunnaz

bunnaz Member

Bunnaz
    Invader
    I think this is a good idea, but I have been told it is impossible. Really hoping that this can be looked into.

3. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Because you disconnected before reviving sentimental couldn't take effect as you didn't revive to receive it. Disconnecting before reviving will result in loss of gear even with sentimental doesn't matter if you rejoin later and there is no fix for this.

4. Skizzles

Skizzles Well-Known Member

ISkizzlesI
    God
    Every person says they lag out in combat, you even stated you "lagged out" which is considered combat logging. Becto does not refund items due to player error. In this situation it is not the servers fault you combat logged. *hits imaginary lock thread button*