Schottler3

Discussion in 'Pending applications' started by Lucas S., Oct 29, 2018.

1. Jedz

Jedz Well-Known Member

Jedz
    VIP
    hm, app is well written however your activity in-game and discord isn't as high as I would expect (considering you're very active on the forums). Going to stay neutral for the moment

2. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Helper

schottler3
    Helper
    Thank you for the reply Jedz! I will try to be more active on Discord. I have been active in game for the past 2 weeks or so.

3. TKRoyal232

TKRoyal
    Mod
    A combination of factors has led me to a +1
    First your restrictions , while a bit numerous, were more than a year ago. I can vouch that he has been active for the most part since then, proving he has changed.
    Secondly, whenever you are on, you are kind and helpful and never engage in any sort of bickering on the discord or game ( I don’t see you that often on the discord though).
    Lastly your application is honest and well laid out. It hits all the criteria spot on.

-tk

4. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Helper

schottler3
    Helper
    Thank you TK! Your support is very welcoming and informative. I can't wait to hopefully work along side with you guys!

5. Vindigo

Vindigo Mod

Vindigo
    Mod
    You are probably the friendliest player on Becto and you seem like a great fit for staff. +1!

6. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Helper

schottler3
    Helper
    Thanks so much Vindigo! I'm flattered Haha.

7. Hidden_Hacks

Hidden_Hacks Well-Known Member

Hidden_Hawkins
    God
    Great Application. +1 Just do not repeat your previous mistakes.

8. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Helper

schottler3
    Helper
    Will do! Thanks for your feedback. Have a nice day/night.

9. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    I usually just say what everyone who votes neutral doesn't want to or is afraid to because of wanting to not damage their friendship. As far you becoming staff again it wasn't a hard decision mainly because you've always been active on some sort of platform for Becto be it forums, in game, or on discord. Also the fact that you've accumulated almost 2000 post count and haven't really shown any real negative characteristics that would be unfitting for staff basically made it a an easy +1.

10. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Helper

schottler3
    Helper
    I'm speechless. Thank you Bloop Haha.

11. linkfoxgaming777

linkfoxgaming777 Well-Known Member

f1rEz_
    Invader
    This guy more then deserves staff, he had been on as long as I have and I think he fits perfectly for the job. He has already been in the media team, and deserves staff. -Link

12. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Helper

schottler3
    Helper
    Dont put me so high up I might just fall! Thanks Link for your support!

13. Aaron

Aaron Manager

iAaron
    Manager
    Good application; we'll be moving this along. Please wait a week for the next update.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List