• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Scavenger Hunt II

Kollector

This is Kollector.

I am hosting ANOTHER scavenger hunt on Becto. If you wish to participate, you must decipher my riddle. The prize will be my entire kollection. This will be a test of outside the box thinking, server knowledge and this time; decision making. I wish everyone the best of luck. I am looking for a worthy successor.

Betwixt the feud of guilds, the inheritance of a lost soul lies abandoned in the shadows cast in the current era. A divine wasteland shelters the glistening stones which mark the path to the untold riches awaiting the worthy. Humble gods dwell within these scorched lands, in a modest haven hidden from view. Only he who first bathes in a stream of fire will advance to the depths of the undead tomb. However, the immortality you seek comes at a price… Remember; wisdom divides the grave robber from those bound by the grave itself.
    Best of luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

~Kollector

Edit: I have added an additional sentence to the riddle as requested.

Last edited:

liz0

This is Kollector.

I am hosting ANOTHER scavenger hunt on Becto. If you wish to participate, you must decipher my riddle. The prize will be my entire kollection. This will be a test of outside the box thinking, server knowledge and this time; decision making. As the previous hunt was too easy, no hints will be given. I wish everyone the best of luck. I am looking for a worthy successor.

Betwixt the feud of guilds, the inheritance of a lost soul lies abandoned in the shadows cast by the current era. A divine wasteland shelters the glistening stones which mark the path to the untold riches awaiting the worthy. Only he who first bathes in the stream of fire will advance to the depths of the tomb destined to the sly. However, the immortality you seek comes at a price… Remember; wisdom divides the grave robber from those bound by the grave itself.
    Best of luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

~Kollector
    This is actually a really interesting idea, I like it!