Riddle me this, Riddle me that

Discussion in 'General' started by _JoBRo, Jul 26, 2019.

?

Do you like these brain teaser and would you like me to do more of them?

1. Yes

70.0%
  2. No

20.0%
  3. Yes, but make easier ones as well

10.0%
  4. Yes, but they are too easy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. _JoBRo

_JoBRo Helper

dropu
    Helper
    Hello to everyone reading this! I would like to start this off by saying this is a smaller brain teaser. I don't want to keep anyone waiting so here is a something you guys can try to complete. I hope this post highlight's your day. Make sure to let me know by the poll of whether you like these brain teasers or not! The Riddle is short but has lot's of meaning behind it, good luck to you all! :)
    (So you found your first hint, congratulation's! You start on Kitpvp and go from there)
    TASK
    • Solve each part of the riddle and do as it says (It won't out right say what you need to do or where to go, that's part of the riddle)
    • Answer the question at the end of the riddle correctly
    • Follow the riddle step by step and once solved, repeat it but in a video to show you didn't skip any steps and did things correctly, or a series of pictures with descriptions.
    REWARD
    • The reward will not be too great since this is on the easier side of things, you'll be rewarded with 25k on Kitpvp or something about equal to that on any other server
    • In order to Claim the reward you'll need to submit response with a video that shows what all you did as well as saying what each part of the riddle meant
    • There will only be one winner
    NONO'S
    • Please do not break any of becto's rules
    • Please do not skip any steps of the process
    • Please do not message me for hints (If I give any hints it will be posted here)
    RIDDLE

If you are going somewhere, you might want to find where first. I'm looking four something to buy. Something water related, in hopes it takes me somewhere. Don't get crabby if you can't see the view, there's a bottle waiting for you. Oh boy, what here seems to be growing? Too bad it's locked away.

2. _JoBRo

_JoBRo Helper

dropu
    Helper
    Hint: the first sentence of the riddle "If you are going somewhere, you might want to find where first." This is telling you to find the starting location before you do anything. Everything you need is in this post and there are no errors in it.

3. Sal4554

Sal4554 Active Member

4. Sal4554

Sal4554 Active Member

this deadass sound like a drink advertisement

5. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Helper

Peepsibabe
    Helper
    I would like to explain what I found.
    First, I found where I needed to be, a place where I wanted to buy something. There is a crab blocking the amazing view, but there is a bottle waiting for me. And oh boy, the thing here growing seems to be locked up.

https://streamable.com/73xdx

6. LillithxXxCloud

LillithxXxCloud Well-Known Member

LillithxXxCloud
    VIP
    Would this be possible w/o fly?

7. _JoBRo

_JoBRo Helper

dropu
    Helper
    His post was more of a joke Lilith. It's not correct xD

8. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Helper

Peepsibabe
    Helper
    it was dead serious

9. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Helper

Peepsibabe
    Helper
  10. Thresher

Thresher Member

Thresher
    God
  11. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    RIDDLE

If you are going somewhere, you might want to find where first. I'm looking four something to buy. Something water related, in hopes it takes me somewhere. Don't get crabby if you can't see the view, there's a bottle waiting for you. Oh boy, what here seems to be growing? Too bad it's locked away.

If you are going somewhere, you might want to find where first.

1. A compass to find your way.

[​IMG]

I'm looking four something to buy.

2. The market or town found with 4 stalls 2 of which are hidden in the back to purchase something.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Something water related, in hopes it takes me somewhere.

3. A boat to take you somewhere.
    [​IMG]

Don't get crabby if you can't see the view, there's a bottle waiting for you.

4. Crab at the top of with no view but the bottle.
    [​IMG]

Oh boy, what here seems to be growing? Too bad it's locked away.

5. It's the shop under the bottle contains locked up nether wart.

[​IMG]

#11 Bloopaloop, Jul 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  12. Meddi

Meddi Builder

Meddi
    Builder
  13. _JoBRo

_JoBRo Helper

dropu
    Helper
    Sorry to say, you did not complete what was asked of you. And as for what's included in the video, not all of it is 100% correct.

14. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Helper

Peepsibabe
    Helper
    who are you talking to

15. _JoBRo

_JoBRo Helper

dropu
    Helper
    Peep, you did not explain your video so it is wrong and not all of it was correct. Bloopaloop, you got the ending correct but that's about it. Meddi, You got everything correct and explained what happened in the video, pm me for your reward on discord.

16. _JoBRo

_JoBRo Helper

dropu
    Helper
    Be sure to vote on whether you would like me to do more in the future and/or if this was too hard or too easy to solve.

17. Marvelous

Marvelous Guest

I thought it had something to do with the compass but I guess not me, luke and thresher was so close to finding it out but Meddi figure it out quicker than us.

18. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Be clear what platforms/servers are going to be used first in the future. The first part of your riddle made it more of a search than an actual riddle. Rather than hiding the text at the top of the forum post invisible unless highlighted creating a riddle with some actual link to the start server in the actual sentence would of proved better. The first part of the riddle shouldn't of required you to tell us what to do for it either because that makes it no longer a riddle instead a direction.

Aside from that criticism it was generally fun and I enjoyed it. If you decide to continue making these I'll donate items or money depending on the server. Just shoot me a message on the forums or discord. You could also do server based riddles in which winning rewards something for said server. Anyways it was fun hopefully there is more to come.

19. _JoBRo

_JoBRo Helper

dropu
    Helper
    Thank you for the criticism. I'll be sure to be more clear on things in the future, The invisible thing at top of post was something that was meant to be hard to find and out of the ordinary, making people have to think more than just what's in the riddle. I also provided the hint as clarification as many people did not know where to start, it was something to nudge them towards the start and where to begin (which I'll make more clear next time). But aside from that I'm really glad you enjoyed it, and it'd mean a lot if you donated items for things like this in the future. I'll be sure to let you know once I've come up with the next thing I'd like to make. They won't all be riddles, some will be tasks or weird things and challenges you have to do or something else that I might come up with, such as the last one I did.

20. Nicolai_anz

Nicolai_anz Well-Known Member

Zw1tch
    God
    Rip, wish I saw this sooner. Could be awesome to participate.