Global Revolution Of Becto

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by jadenlb4, Dec 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jadenlb4

jadenlb4 Well-Known Member

48t
    God
    I wish Bass could, Hire more admins, developers and many things to becto, if he just invested more into some things i feel he could make becto popular again and profit i wish he could. Advertise becto more and make it popular. Starting with having a youtuber role to have youtubers making videos on becto and making it more popular. Having more admins keeping up on forums and fixing things much faster which would have more people happier. I really hope some of these things could be possible be done.

Thank you
    Sincerely 48t

2. WebPlayz

WebPlayz Well-Known Member

WebPlayz
    God
    Agreed, Although it might not be accepted due to iBasss having to work on other things.

3. jadenlb4

48t
    God
    Worth a shot to be honest.

4. hatntops

hatntops Member

Hatntops
    God
    +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

5. jadenlb4

48t
    God
    ikr he could get so much more off it if he hired more admins to get **** done

6. Peep

Peep Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    "Hiring" admins isn't that easy, and your advertising ideas are very common, and its bold of you to assume that bas don't know these things.

7. jadenlb4

48t
    God
    First of all anything is better than what is currently happening. Any sort of effort into any of these things would help normal things arent being done.

8. Peep

Peep Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    Maybe there is some effort going into these things? Not everything is public

9. Toothy

Toothy Well-Known Member

Toothless16_
    Veteran
    The YouTuber role already exists but almost nobody got it . Advertising for the server is something that everybody can help with ; by calling friends , other players and voting for the server in the 5 links to make it from the top voted server so more players will see it . And as peeps said ''hiring'' admins or developers is not that easy thing , most the admins we got and the managers started their way by being helpers then prooved themselves and their abilities and got promoted . Hiring depends on finding players who really deserve that role that's why the forum applications are made as a first step to join the staff team .
    Also , am pretty sure bass is working on the server and trying to add new things to improve Becto in general , but this things takes time especially he's doing it himself . And bass is always busy the whole day due to irl stuff so he try to work on it as much as he can .

10. xxPantasia

xxPantasia Active Member

xxPantasia
    God
    I agree with what peep replied with. Bass doesn't have to share anything he is doing. I'm sure theres a lot of work going on behind the scenes, and lately theres been lots of things that 'need fixing' according to the playerbase. I'm sure once bass gets time he will start to advertise, if he isnt already. As toothless said though, if you're really worried about advertising you could always tell your friends about it.

11. Bas

Bas Owner

iBasss
    Owner
    I've spent countless hours trying to get youtube advertising going but they literally ask like $10.000 for a video that gets like 40k views... it's pretty impossible.

And I don't "hire" admins, people apply for staff lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Great Post Great Post x 1
    • List
  12. jadenlb4

48t
    God
    Bass, i record and get paid from Archon Network And Vanity. My views are crazy, I dont ask for money for servers i enjoy like becto. If we could come to an agreement i'd be completely fine with helping and making videos on Becto. Ive also had lots of experience being staff but becto has been hard when ive had the same reputation from 3 years ago.

13. jadenlb4

48t
    God
    respected and agreed.

14. jadenlb4

48t
    God
    also said i'd be happy not being paid and getting lots of players playing becto mainly cause of my view count.

15. xxPantasia

xxPantasia Active Member

xxPantasia
    God
    There is a YouTuber rank. (Or, there was.) I'm not sure what the specifications of it are (ie. What needs to happen on your end to get it) and as of now I dont think theres perms for it. I would ask other staff members if you're interested. They would know more than me.

16. dropu

dropu Mod

dropu
    Mod
    This caught my eye. You said your views are crazy and want to get players joining Becto from that, assuming you want a YouTube rank or something. I looked at your channel, and unless it's the wrong one, then you only have 288 subs and your most viewed video has 460 views. It might just be me but these are not "crazy views" or even that much. Regardless of this though, lots of views or not a lot, If you enjoy playing Becto and want to make videos then I say you should do so. Even a small amount might get a few new players.

17. jadenlb4

48t
    God
    Tell me your joking if you look 288 subs and 460 views on faction videos. Look at kids with 20k and getting 500 views per video.

18. Peep

Peep Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    Cool story, but your statistics won't really affect becto in a good way.

19. jadenlb4

48t
    God
    You're kinda toxic towards me. It would accually.

20. Peep

Peep Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    go on then

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.