KitPVP Repair Signs KitPVP

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Sonoma, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

Sonoh
    God
    Can We get repair signs in kitpvp? I have a ton of gsets and I keep forgetting to watch durability untill they become so damaged its "Too Expensive" to repair from the an anvils, and they are basically just gone for good.
    Really annoying.

2. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    That's the exact reason there is no sign. You're not suppose to keep tons of god sets.

3. w0lves

w0lves Well-Known Member

stund
    Raider
    I completely agree with this. Repair signs would help a ton throughout kitpvp. I think it should cost some amount of money obviously, but not extremely overpriced. As for what bloopaloop said, you can't keep that many god sets, considering you're only allowed to have 2 accounts, you cannot hold that many sets.
    +1

4. 4zw

4zw Active Member

Rektah
    Raider
    I put this as a suggestion in the kitpvp reset mega thread
    +1

5. Cloudy

Cloudy Admin

Cloudeh_
    Admin
    It's really not hard at all to make new sets. If you're losing a lot of durability its probably because you are farming, in that case you should be using an expandable set, one you wouldn't care about breaking. If you could repair god sets, people would be wearing them constantly and cause even more unbalance in the game mode. -1

6. QuiteShallow

QuiteShallow Manager

QuiteShallow
    Manager
    Pretty much stated here.

7. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

bordrr
    God
    It wouldn’t be fair if players could repair things over and over again.

I don’t even think repairing through an anvil should be allowed either. Just allows players to use the same set for a long time.

8. Ralph12322

Ralph12322 Well-Known Member

Ralph12322
    God
    Lmao what is this XD
    if u want balanced PVP than DONT add repair signs
    its already impossible for the garbage geared guys to kill someone in gsets so their only goal is to break the set
    if you want people to be invincible with armor that doesnt break then ur a little out of ur mind because thats a horrible idea.

and it will also kill the amount of players on kitpvp and make ur gset useless because no1 would wannt to fight on a server with unbreakable sets.

9. 4zw

4zw Active Member

Rektah
    Raider
    the point is to make it cost money to repair
    Im thinking 4k

10. Ralph12322

Ralph12322 Well-Known Member

Ralph12322
    God
    Just no repair signs
    how are people supposed to stand a chance with a golden helmet chain chestplate and leggings and gold boots against a full diamond with OP costum enchants that freeze poison or burn their enemies with their OP swords.
    they can just farm players in their gset and repair it again.

-1 for repair signs.

11. MVKay52

MVKay52 Well-Known Member

ImMk
    Veteran
    You misunderstood what bloopaloop was trying to say. She’s saying that having a repair sign would allow a player to keep too many sets.

That being said, I don’t see there ever being a repair sign that is balanced and useful.

If it’s too cheap, players can keep an obscene amount of sets between 2 accounts

If it’s too expensive, nobody is going to use it.

As a player, I wouldn’t pay over 750$ to repair an item, and anything under that is too cheap I’m my opinion so I don’t really see a way right now to balance this addition with money.

12. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

Sonoh
    God
    I think it would be good at like 4-5k. I would use it. And it wouldn’t be that unbalanced because it costs a lot to use.

13. MVKay52

MVKay52 Well-Known Member

ImMk
    Veteran
    5k to repair one piece is more than just using the signs to enchant another piece

14. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Use the anvil to repair your armor once, and then repair it twice, and ah it. You can tell how many times something has been used on the anvil, so it is a risk. However, you don't lose a ton of exp for level 30 enchants, and you can get p4 or a ce sword virtually Everytime.