/Renew Command

Discussion in 'Declined suggestions' started by dashll, Apr 4, 2019.

?

If this is implemented, should it be daily, weekly, monthly, or other?

1. Daily

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Weekly

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Monthly

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Should Not Be Implemented

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. dashll

dashll Member

dashll
    Veteran
    I've noticed that a lot of the time in Prisons, and presumably other gamemodes, though I mostly play Prisons, gods and invaders will sell their /fixes on various items. The reason for this is simple; they're in high demand, since repairing an item such as a heavily enchanted diamond pickaxe can be extremely expensive.
    However, I had a thought; implement a command called /renewal. This command would most likely be either daily or weekly. When a god/invader/other used it, it would instantly remove the extra expense of repairing an item using an anvil that repairing it before had added. I'm not sure of how this would work, but I'm certain the staff could make it do so if they decide to implement it. The name could, of course, be changed, but it makes sense so far as I am concerned.

2. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    I'm against the idea either way since most people give out their /fix for free anyways now adays and it would diminish the incentive for purchasing a higher rank. Aside from that I don't believe there is a current plug-in even out there to do what you're suggesting I could be wrong but I highly doubt there is and the chances of it being compatible with our current mods is very unlikely. -1

3. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    +1 for no ranks every week and progress to 24 hours for god

4. Skizzles

Skizzles Well-Known Member

ISkizzlesI
    God
    -1 creates infinite item situations

5. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned