Reintroduction

Discussion in 'Intros & Outros' started by MrManGotSkillz, Oct 9, 2019 at 11:45 PM.

1. MrManGotSkillz

MrManGotSkillz Well-Known Member

TheAmericanPro
    God
    https://becto.net/threads/ay.974/ My old intro.

Even though I'm pretty well-known here, it still would be nice to at least get a proper intro done, unlike the last one where I basically said I was a good-hacker (Even though they don't exist). I also did have horrible grammar back then, so I would like to fix that. Why am I doing this? I was bored so I just thought of doing this. But anyways, let's get started.

Good morning/afternoon/evening, my name is MrManGotSkillz or as in-game username says, TheAmericanPro. I'm an American Patriot who supports the Republican Party (Yes, I do support Trump) and I've been playing Becto since I first joined 3 years ago, even though I made this account on August 18, 2017. Now, I did stop playing for a few months but that was because I was playing others games like Roblox, Team Fortress 2, Hearts of Iron 4, Garry's Mod, etc. I usually just hop on once in a while to play Prison or Creative, since I sometimes get bored and I usually don't know what to play.

Now, some of you may remember me as the guy who would use hacks but in a good way. That was true but then I stopped hacking in general since I was just getting bored of it and it didn't seem right to gain advantages over others. I also did get perm-banned from major servers like Hypixel and Mineplex (Got unbanned from Mineplex 3 years later) so that's also a factor that played a role. Once I stopped hacking, I just started using mods like the Modern Warfare mod, since they were more fun to play with. Overall, I revamped my image into just a guy who usually hops on once in a while to just play around.

Furthermore, I'm just a person that likes videogames, is pretty helpful to those in need, loves history, geography, and politics (as you can see), and likes to get rid of trolls by using common sense (Trust me, they get angry quick when you do that). I have a hat collection that involves a Soviet Ushanka, a Cowboy hat, a German WW2 helmet, a MAGA hat, etc. I also have talents such as voice-acting, coding, and just coming up with ideas in general. If you read this entire post, then kudos to you. That's all for this reintroduction and I hope that me and you can get along in this community. Have fun! USA, signing out.

Oh by the way, if you're wondering where I am out of Becto, here are the profiles outside of Becto that I'm usually active on:

ROBLOX: https://www.roblox.com/users/283389958/profile
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/nyc_r188/

2. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
  3. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

Sonoh
    God
  4. Jetpuffed

Jetpuffed Well-Known Member

Jetpuffed
    God
    Oh, you're back again. Forums will be interesting again... :)

5. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    At least you're not a lefty.

6. AllyZally

AllyZally Admin

AllyZally
    Admin
    Hello and welcome back.

7. Wavery

Wavery Active Member

Kurrency
    God
    Oh man, a legendary intro for sure. Much respect.

8. Jedz

Jedz Well-Known Member

Jedz
    Raider
  9. uhsleep

uhsleep Well-Known Member

uhsleep
    Invader
    i’ve never seen you before but wb