Razrabochik

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by Sonoma, Jul 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

SoNoMaH
    God
    How long you have been playing on Becto.net?
    --------------------------

I have been playing becto since November of 2018, I know I have not been playing for the longest amount of time, but I feel the time I have spend playing on becto has been adaquate and allowed me to get to know and fully understand each and every server. I don't remember how I found Becto, but I am sure glad I did because I have made so many memories and friends on here throughout the server and the discord <3

Screenshot of my /level
    ------------

https://gyazo.com/40deeeb6cac8250f1096b07c82205125
    I am aware this playtime isn't the highest, but for someone who has not been playing as long as other might have, I think it is okay and I am actively working on my level and playtime I can assure you, I am quite certain another staff member has been accepted with an even lower level and playtime as me.

How often you are online for
    ------------------

I am currently on vacation down in Florida but I am still managing to put 3 hours a day into becto and have been grinding on numeral servers, When I am not on vacation though, I do a lot of work online, my father owns a tech company and I am currently working for him and a lot of the time there isn't work to do, so I was putting 8+ hours on and off into becto per day. In school, I am one of those kids who have no problems with my grades without doing much homework so I will be able to put in around 3-4 hours per day and on weekends 6+ hours. I am not just saying what I think you guys want to here, I am heavily invested into Minecraft with me having being staff on many servers this year, I really do put this much time into becto, especially in the last month.
    I am also very active on the forums and discord and can access at anytime from my phone.

What game modes you are most active on
    -----------------------------------

I am not going to sugarcoat this, I am not going to say 'all of them'. Recently, My time has been going into KitPvP and Prison heavily, being a main source of gear in KitPvP for a lot of players and been rising quickly in prison, I also put quite a good amount of time into sky block even tho I can't get my cactus farm working :-P.
    I am not into factions anymore, although I know all the rules and ways around factions, I was a helper on a server called VenomPvP, a extremely competitive factions server with 500+ servers so I can most definitely handle toxic, annoying situations with ease.
    I am good at catching cheaters with me being a staff on a competitive factions server in which I was required to catch and screen screenshare players who were suspicious.
    I pop onto create from time to time to talk to my creative friends and help build around, and I really want to get into survival, and I am sure I can do my job to the best of my ability on there.

Why you are right for the job? How can you contribute to the team?
    ------------------------------------------------------

My biggest pro I can think of, is Experience, I can bring a ton of experience to the staff team, I have been staff on 3 semi large-scale servers in the last few months and a few small ones where servers trust me. Another thing, I know how servers work, backend and front, I am a developer and a hobby of mine is making offers and actually buying small-scale servers (player base ranging 25-100) to try to turn to profit, I am not doing this anymore due to funding issues, but during this phase of mine, I had to learn a lot about servers and rules and what-nots.

Also I know there are a lack of staff in the hostile servers where it is really needed, and that's where I come in, most of my experience in staffing, is all from pvp servers, that is my specialty, that is where most of my playtime is, on Prison and KitPvP, so I can catch cheaters. Which I think is a huge benefit I can add to the staff team. I have been obsessed with pvp since my Minecraft account was create in 2011, I can tell 3.5 block reach apart and I am able to gather evidence, I have made many many reports on the support tab with video evidence, so that won't be a problem, and because of this, I looked into every possible rule, asked staff questions, and learned almost everything I need to know about Becto.

Also, I am very reachable and accessible , easy to get in contact with, I'm very active on the discord and forums and respond fairly quickly and am constantly checking the forums and my discord messages, which will definitely come in handy.

Another thing I can bring to the table is Responsibility,
    Being responsible is very important in being a moderator. In life right now I have jobs like baby sitting, and working for my father's company, which require lots of responsibility . These jobs have taught me to be responsible and work my hardest to do things right the first time, therefore I can be responsible, and handle being staff appropriately

Another positive thing I can
    provide is equality
    Being equal to everybody means everything. I do not be rude to people because of their race,type of person they are, or religion. I have all sorts of friends and treat everybody the way I want to be treated. Being equal makes everybody have fun and want to come back. It also makes them feel like they belong in the community. I understand what the people who just apply for staff for the power or dominance over other's don't. I know I am not better than another for having a red name, I look at everyone as equal.
    I am very mature for my age, and strive to learn more and more each day, especially about staffing.
    Finally, I see my effort a extreme pro. I put effort into everything I do, that is a trait of mine that I am proud of, irl and online, I do things right the first time to the best of my abilities.

I am not just one of those people who apply for staff, then when they don't get accepted, they get discouraged and quit the server, I am resilient, I have applied for staff once before and was not accepted, but here I am, back and better than ever, with heeps more experience and readiness than last time, and I am always open to critizism.

Have you ever been banned or muted?
    -------------------------
    This is where my downside is :-(
    10/12/18 - I was muted for trolling staff by asking if "ping spoofing" was allowed which obviously I know isn't allowed and I knew what the answer would be, just watched a Skeppy video and was in a trolly mood, I even made a ticket apologizing for my actions, I regret doing it and understood almost immediately I was in the wrong and shouldn't have done it, I took the 24 hour mute, and learned my lesson.
    6/29/19 - This happened, it was recent, and I can't live with myself for it, I appealed it to say I am sorry. I used an AFK Macro around my Skyblock farm so I wouldn't be kicked, but I eventually was sent to Hub, and from there I was reported and temp-banned. But nothing like that would ever happen from me again.
    I know this has a big chance of effecting my application, but anyone who really knows me knows I am not a cheater, I am a legit player and this was a one time occurrence. I am a good person I promise.
    There were 1 or 2 other console bans which were proven to be false and I was unbanned immediately.
    I have made some poor decisions, but who hasn't? I learned from my actions and no further restrictions will be placed on my account on my watch.

A little about yourself. (Where are you from, do you study... etc.)
    I just turned 16 years old and currently I live in a small town in New Jersey, I was born in Russia therefor my mother language in Russian, but with living in the United States most my life, I am 100% fluent in English. I am currently in high school and plan on attending Nova Southeastern University in a few short years to continue my study in Business. I am very tall being somewhere in the range of 6'4-6'6 and am a competitive swimmer. I have a German Shepherd named Dozer and I am one of 5 kids. I love the Call of Duty franchise and my favorite colors are blue and red <3
    oh and my name means "Developer" in Russian.

Well this has been my application, I am open to critisizm and actively encourage you to express your opinions so I know what I need to work on in the future.

Thanks for reading

2. 4zw

4zw Active Member

Rektah
    Raider
    +1
    Chill dude
    Active

3. Oliver forsberg

Oliver forsberg Active Member

VainsLaw
    Veteran
    chill and helpful man +1

4. Vindigo

Vindigo Well-Known Member

Vindigo
    God
    Honestly I've seen you get pretty toxic about things and I'm not sure if you'd be able to handle high stress situations without blowing up. so it's a -1 from me.

5. Esthesia

Esthesia Guest

You seem like a pretty chill person, you've been active lately and you are generally helpful when needed.

6. MildSawss

MildSawss Well-Known Member

MildSawss
    God
    Being staff is an extremely difficult task, especially on Becto. Players will grind your gears purposely in an attempt to get a rise out of you, or you’ll have players complain to you about things you personally can not fix. I’m not sure if you would be able to handle these types of complaints, or when players will try to gang up on you to achieve your own frustration.

Also, that macro ban was.. very recent. I’m glad you’ve learned from it but with only a small duration of time between when you were banned and now, I’m not sure if you are generally ready for staff just yet.

As vindigo said, I’ve seen a few instances of you with a bit of toxic behavior. Now this sort of thing I can look past, but I just wanted to back up my own ideal on the fact that I really don’t know how well you will be able to respond to heavy criticism. As staff, we receive this constantly. You did it in your staff application by mentioning that we need more staff on hostile PvP servers.

I’m going to end this with neutral. Because honestly I don’t think I’m for or against you becoming staff.

7. Boogie

Boogie Guest

I know you mention you were banned by console once or twice but if I remember correctly weren't you banned by a staff member for cheating also? I may be remembering someone else or it could've been a ticket where someone was reporting you for cheating. Just wondering.

8. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

SoNoMaH
    God
    As I mentioned, I have been in way higher stress situations than Becto will have in store and I can provide proof, I was staff on a extremely competitive factions servers and handled it for a couple months without demotions until I resigned, I can assure you I wouldn’t blow up in a toxic situation, thanks for the feedback though :)

9. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

SoNoMaH
    God
    Thank you for the feedback <3

10. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

SoNoMaH
    God
    I understand what you’re saying, other than the part where I can’t handle the toxic situations, I believe I can and have been in way worse. But I agree, I have been a little toxic in the past but I am activity working on becoming not, It is not that I become toxic in other toxic situations, sometimes it’s just when I’m having fun I don’t realize, but I’ll work on that :-D
    Thanks for the comment <3

• Great Post Great Post x 2
    • List
  11. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

SoNoMaH
    God
    Yes but I am always recording, and had evidence I was not cheating at the time of it, I then appealed it.

12. Boogie

Boogie Guest

Yeah I was just wondering since you didn't mention it in your application and it caught my eye. Either way I don't really have anything else to say for your application so I'll leave it at that.

13. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Sorry but you're far from mature and I highly doubt you can handle any decent amount of toxicity. You were so triggered over me calling you "kiddo" so much so that after a staff member told us to stop in a thread you went all the way to my profile and continued it. If being called "kiddo" which is minorly toxic sets you off that quick it's just proof just how unfit you really are for staff.

Here's a list of the threads and my profile for those wondering it should be in order of events not 100% sure.
    https://becto.net/threads/new-anti-cheat.5501/#post-41938
    https://becto.net/threads/fortcraft.5476/
    https://becto.net/members/bloopaloop.7455/#profile-post-5832

Anyways it's a clear -1 from me.

14. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

SoNoMaH
    God
    I wanted serious comments on that thread and you responded quickly and called me a “Kiddo” in it first, I found it pretty funny and decided to call you a kiddo, all jokingly. I was never triggered or mad by any of it, I am sorry if I came off as immature.
    Nonetheless,
    Thanks for the feed back, I’ll work on my public image <3

15. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    My response to your post was serious you just didn't like the answer I gave and brushed it off as not being a serious comment. You also deliberately made the thread during the week were the answer to your question was given over 3 times in 3 different threads one of those threads was created on the same day as yours. If anything you're just reinforcing my point on why you're immature.

16. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

SoNoMaH
    God
    I just found it funny and unnecessary when you called me a kiddo, a little disrespectful if you will, so I decided to call you one back, not seriously and 100% Jokingly, I’m sorry if you took it as me being triggered. And me calling you hostile I’ll bring up, I looked through some of your comments, you are infact honest and knowledgeable on the topics you post about, sorry about that, I don’t want to be on a negative note with you.
    And with the the thread, you’re right, I should have looked at the recent threads and seen they were similar.
    My bad.
    Thanks for the comment

17. MVKay52

MVKay52 Well-Known Member

ImMk
    Veteran
    You have experience being staff and that’s a good thing but as others have pointed out, you have been toxic in the past and have not complied with the rules :/

As far as I am concerned you aren’t a bad person, but this application is just too soon after your restrictions.

The staff team isn’t going to accept an application from someone who is “working on their public image” or whatever, they are looking for someone who has always had a positive image and someone they can trust to keep that image.

Adding a “<3” to every post you make doesn’t make up for the immaturity and toxicity you have shown on the forums and in-game.

-1 for now, but I would definitely like to see an application from you in 2 months, as it will take no less than hat amount of time for me to see you become more mature.

Also, next time please provide proof that you have been a staff member on other servers recently, it helps to show proof so that people know you aren’t lying about that sort of thing.

18. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

SoNoMaH
    God
    Thanks for the feedback, I would add evidence for that but I wasn’t sure how far I can go with details without advertising getting in trouble for that, but if someone wanted to DM me on discord I can supply proof.

19. LillithxXxCloud

LillithxXxCloud Well-Known Member

LillithxXxCloud
    VIP
    I'm honestly on the fence here. Your application looks good and you followed the format, but multiple people are talking about your toxicity and inability to handle stressful situations. From what I've known you as, you don't seem like that type, but then again I don't know you all that well.

I've seen you around discord and on the forums a little bit, but I don't think that more activity would hurt at all. I'd put a plus 1 if you had more activity and saw you around more often, but for now...

Neutral.

20. guthixUll

guthixUll Well-Known Member

Lord_Guthix
    God
    Continue being dedicated to the server & committing to forums with a positive attitude and I can you as a potential staff member, but with certain events occurring so recently I'm going to have to be neutral.

You wrote a neat & readable application I like that.

- Guthix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.