RainbowPuzzle

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by RainbowPuzzle, Jul 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QuiteShallow

QuiteShallow Admin

QuiteShallow
    Admin
    I'll remain neutral on this application for now. As staff members we need to be as active ingame as possible as well as try to be as active across all Becto platforms as possible, Your presence on the forums is little to none and the same can be said about discord. I suggest getting your activity up a bit more and I may change my vote.
    Nonetheless best of luck to you!

2. RainbowPuzzle

RainbowPuzzle Active Member

RainbowPuzzle
    Raider
    Thanks! I’m momentarily trying to get in more time on discord and on the forums. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Great Post Great Post x 1
    • List
  3. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    Now that is has been a while, I would also like to add; you say you are trying to get more time on the forums, but I have noticed that no progress has been done. I recommend you actually try and get your activity up :)

4. Vindigo

Vindigo Mod

Vindigo
    Mod
    I'd love to see you on the team! +1. Get that forums and discord activity up!

5. Juleah

Juleah Member

xJuleah
    I have seen your name around maybe twice? Not often, anyways your application looks good minus your low forums activity and you liking to stay away from hostile servers as much, but I see you're trying to work on both of these things!

Neutral from me. Good luck! :)

6. Juleah

Juleah Member

xJuleah
    ^ Also I haven't seen you around much because I switched from skyblock to factions to survival, so maybe I saw you when I first joined I'm not sure haha.

7. QuiteShallow

QuiteShallow Admin

QuiteShallow
    Admin
    Application Denied.

Since the creation of your application your in-game playtime has not really increased much at all. As staff members we need to be as active as possible hence the decision to deny this application. If you are still interested in the staff position I suggest trying to find a way to have a more set/balanced time you are able to be in-game for.

Feel free to re-apply in two months time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.