RainbowPuzzle

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by RainbowPuzzle, Jul 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RainbowPuzzle

RainbowPuzzle Active Member

RainbowPuzzle
    Raider
    • How long you have been playing on Becto.net?
    I have been playing on Becto for about over a year now. There was a point in time when I took a break from my computer in general for a while due to schoolwork.
    • Screenshot of /level
    I'm not sure if this has worked. Please contact me if it hasn't.
    upload_2019-7-9_9-17-20.png
    • How often you are online for?
    I am often on during the weekdays but there is a small chance that I will not be on a day due to unknown circumstances. I may sometimes be on on the weekend but it varies. If I am on, it is usually for more than an hour each time. I am not entirely sure what days I will be 100% definitely online but I will try to be on as much as possible
    • What game modes you are most active on?
    I am most active on Skyblock, although I do also play on Creative and Survival every now and then. I enjoy Skyblock the most although I do love Creative as well. In Creative I get to make my creations and share them with others rather than being in my own world and have no one to share them with. I recently started playing Survival for almost the same reason. I hate playing Minecraft by myself. I love making new friends and being friendly to others.
    • Why you are right for the job? How can you contribute to the team?
    I think that I am right for this job because I work very well with others. Another reason may be because I really like being part of a team. I will bring my hard work and kindness to the team. I will try my best at doing my job and help others if they are in need. One of my favourite things to do is to help people. It makes both me and them feel happy and that's what I love to do.
    • Have you ever been banned or muted?
    I have never been banned or muted on Becto. However, I have been banned on Hypixel twice. Those times of being an angry little kid and using hacked clients are behind me. I would never do such a terrible action leading to the consequences of getting banned ever again. I am against people who use hacks and those who use them shall face the consequences.
    • A little about yourself. (Where are you from, do you study... etc.)
    I'm 15 and I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. I play Curling and I used to play hockey when I was younger. I hardly ever study because who needs that, right? I do get a lot of homework but I am going into high school next year which probably means I'm going to get even more next year, but I can deal with that. I love to do coding, even though I don't do it a lot and I'm terrible at it, I really want to get better at it. I am extremely good at math and science and I never miss school unless I feel so sick that my legs won't move (yes, that's happened before). I love listening to Rick Astley (here's my favourite song by him www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ) and Eminem (I know it's a weird combination but deal with it). I have a cat and his name is Lynx. I've had him for about 9 years or so. I really like rainbows but I am not homosexual, in which many people assume. That is what really pushes my buttons. I love playing Minecraft with my friends and I especially love playing on Becto, where I have made many friends.

2. AllyZally

AllyZally Admin

AllyZally
    Admin
    Rainbow! I was wondering when you were going to apply.

Great in game time, I can confirm this is an active player in game. I do wish you would of had a little bit more forums activity and more presence in the #support channel. Although I will not allow this fact by itself to force a -1 from me.

Not a bad application, I love the structure of it and the fact you followed format is beautiful. I feel as if you could be a valuable asset to our team. Have you ever moderated elsewhere before, or helped with a staffing position?

No one is perfect starting off, I sure as heck wasn't, we all learn and start from an original point. I hope to see you achieve your goals and become a member of the staff team.
    +1

3. RainbowPuzzle

RainbowPuzzle
    Raider
    Thank you! <3

4. RainbowPuzzle

RainbowPuzzle
    Raider
    I had forgotten to say, no I have not been staff on any other server although I have made applications in which they were denied. I do hope to be a part of the staff team some day!

5. RainbowPuzzle

RainbowPuzzle
    Raider
    On Becto, not on the other server lol

6. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

Sonoh
    God
    Neutral from me :)
    Good playing time but low activity on the forums
    Work on that and I’ll change mine to a +1
    Overall nice application.

7. Makeb

Makeb Well-Known Member

Makeb
    God
    I like how honest you are in your application. And your application looks good. But... You need to work on your forums activity.

However, it's a neutral from me. Work on your forums activity and I will change my vote. Keep it up! :)

8. Eptak

Eptak Member

Eptak
    Veteran
    Hey, met you a few times on and off at skyblock you seem like a really chilled person.Just gotta work on some forum posts like me! Anyways its a +1

9. Lurf

Lurf Well-Known Member

LOAFTHELOAF
    God
    You have good playtime and, most likely, experience on the server. Every encounter I've had with you in game was never unpleasant. The application followed the format, was easy to read, and seemed very honest. As others have said above, the only thing you need to work on is discord and forums activity. +1

10. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    The first and probably biggest issue is the fact that you don't play absolutely any of the pvp servers and strictly stick to the pve servers with extremely less toxic environments. So this causes a few problems the first being we don't know if you're capable of detecting and catching cheaters. The second problem is that you're most likely not even aware of those servers individual rules. The third and probably the most important is you haven't been seen in a toxic environment, it's extremely easy to be well tempered on skyblock and other pve servers but the real challenge comes from being faced with pvp and the toxicity that follows. You also have 0 previous staffing experience to help make up for even a bit of what I just said. Not to mention you openly admitted to being banned twice for hacking because you were an "angry little kid" meaning you most likely have a toxic behavior that surfaces when it comes to pvp, not to mention 15 is still a "kid". To be honest with the information given I don't think you can handle the basic toxicity that comes with being on a pvp server yet alone the extra toxicity you'll face being staff, and you've shown nothing to prove otherwise. It's a -1 from me.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  11. LillithxXxCloud

LillithxXxCloud Well-Known Member

LillithxXxCloud
    VIP
    Looks good other than the fact I haven't seen you around Becto or the forums. Neutral for me

12. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    Bloop explained everything that needed to be said already, but I have a few more things to say.

Firstly, in your answer for the "How can you contribute to the team" question, really all you told us was that you work good on a team, and that you like to help people. Working on a team is a part of the job and it's good you can do that, but there is more that you need to be able to do. Like what Bloop said, you basically never played a pvp server on here, so how do we know if you're able to detect cheaters, as that is a main part of the job. You don't have any experience, yes everyone has to start somewhere, but when you don't even play on the more intense servers, I don't believe you will be good at your job. You also said that you have been banned on another server because you were an "angry little kid". You are still young, which makes me believe that you have not changed a lot, or at all. Lastly, you are not active on the forums. I like it when an applicant is active on the forums; you should also be involved in the community, and be somewhat well known. Get to learn about our server, and the type of players we have.

I recommend you play on the pvp servers, get your forum activity up, and add more to your application. It is very short, and doesn't tell me a lot.

13. RainbowPuzzle

RainbowPuzzle
    Raider
    Yes I did indeed do these things before but I have changed. I used to have anger issues but I went to guidance to fix that. I will try my best to play on more of the servers and learn the rules. Thank you for your feedback.

14. RainbowPuzzle

RainbowPuzzle
    Raider
    Thank you for the feedback. I will try my best to play on more of the servers. I will also try to do more for the community on the forums and discord.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. RainbowPuzzle

RainbowPuzzle
    Raider
    Thanks for your feedback! Being on the forums is a little inconvenient for me but I can work on it!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. MVKay52

MVKay52 Well-Known Member

ImMk
    Veteran
    Good application and decent playtime. However, you don’t seem to have experience on the PvP oriented servers.

The reason that this important is because these servers are overall more toxic, as well as full of hackers.

You seem like nice person and fit for staff personality wise, but your lack of experience in the community forces me to give you a -1

If you show more activity in the community I’m sure you would be a great fit for the team.

17. Warrior356

Warrior356 Well-Known Member

Warrior356
    God
    -1 . 2 weeks of play time and only 11 messages on the Forum! This is not enough you need at least 4weeks to get use to all the gamemodes!

18. RainbowPuzzle

RainbowPuzzle
    Raider
    Thanks for your feedback! I am trying to be more active on the pvp servers on Becto momentarily.

19. ninamaile

ninamaile Well-Known Member

ninamaile
    Veteran
    Rainbow!
    Firstly i'd like to say I thoroughly enjoyed this application, the outline was printed neatly and everything was pinpointed and easy to read. Personally, I do see you around a lot and I can also confirm alongside the others who have mentioned this that you are an active player.
    I, however, feel like you should open your server choices, I understand having the peaceful servers as a main, which is what I choose to play on the most as well, however you must be used to and know the rules of the other ones alongside your main. For me my vote will be NEUTRAL Until I see other comments.

20. ninamaile

ninamaile Well-Known Member

ninamaile
    Veteran
    I'd also like to add that I do understand you are currently working on making your forums more active aswell as the more hostile servers, however, this is something you should do and consider before applying. ( A mistake I made aswell )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.