PVP tournament [kitpvp]

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Dooms, May 19, 2018.

1. Dooms

Dooms Member

Dooms
    God
    My suggestion is a tournament for kitpvp, with standardized gear, and healing items such as either pots, or gaps and using either a single elimination or double elimination strategy for the brackets, and there is some sort of rewards for placing #1. or maybe even #2

Examples;

Standardized gear: Protection 4, unbreaking 3 on armor, and Sharp 5 fire 2 on swords. an equal number of healing items, whether it be 10 gaps each or, an inventory of healing pots. potions-wise, no strength. the match would be over too fast, speed2 and fire resistance only.

single elimination; after losing you are kicked from the tournament
    double elimination; after losing you fight other losers to become the king of the losers where you can fight the king of the winners, losing twice results in exclusion from the tournament.

Rewards: can be anything that gets people to sign up for the tournament, whether it be gapples, god sets, special unobtainable in-game items, or even rank upgrades. It's really up for you to decide.

Also: to limit the number of people joining, an entry fee can be used. so as to limit any tom dick and harry from joining the tournament brackets, and to prevent overfills.

2. ThatFaceTho

ThatFaceTho Active Member

ThatFaceTho
    Raider
    make this a thing, just make sure there are no hackers joining up too

3. Arminova

Arminova Well-Known Member

Arminova
    Invader
    Yeah and what about bad people that cannot pvp. They will have not have a chance and the winners will stand alone with gear outclassing anyone.

Kitpvp does not really need any tournaments just cause you want to show off how you can beat people in a block game for kids.

Sincerely yours,
    Arminova.

4. Dr-BooSa

Dr-BooSa Active Member

Kxju
    Plus
    Make this happen! People would love it.

5. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    I don't think there needs to be any tournaments... I would like a system though for 1v1s.

A match making system to choose someone of an equal skill of yourself. When you lose your skill goes down a point when you win it goes up.

6. Skizzles

Skizzles Well-Known Member

ISkizzlesI
    God
    I like the idea of a tournament, standard gear and such makes sense as far as rewards go that would be up to Soapiee or Bas to decide. Ill bring up this thread to other staff 8-|

7. QuiteShallow

QuiteShallow Admin

QuiteShallow
    Admin
    I really like this suggestion. . . .standard gear + pots would be quite exciting.