PvP Fishing Rod Custom Enchants

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Cloudy, Aug 12, 2017 at 5:46 PM.

1. Cloudy

Cloudy Mod

Cloudeh_
    Mod
    Hi,

Next update I was thinking that we could introduce custom enchants for the fishing rod. At the moment, I see near to no people using the fishing rods on kitpvp, and I think custom enchants for them could really spice up fights in the arena and could be a nice add-on to god sets.

These are my ideas for the enchants, keep in mind they would only apply when you hit someone with the projectile of the fishing rod (right click). Feel free to edit, add or disagree with these in the comments.

Whip (1-3) (Rare) - inflicts damage the same as the damage of an iron/diamond sword with sharpness 1-3.

Fiery speed / Fire (Uncommon) (1-2) - same as fire aspect 1-2.

Fast Whip / Whip Speed (Uncommon) (1-3) - a chance of applying nausea (or others (suggest in comments) ) to the person hit. The chances would increase depending on how high the level is.

Lasso / Pull (Epic) (1-2/1-4/1-5 (suggest in comments) ) - if you hit someone with the fishing rod projectile, when retrieving it, the person would be pulled towards you. The distance of blocks or the fraction of the distance that it pulls would depend on the level.

Thanks for reading. 8-|

#1 Cloudy, Aug 12, 2017 at 5:46 PM
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017 at 10:44 PM
  2. Flavourful

Flavourful Well-Known Member

flav0urful
    VIP
    Love the idea. It'd be a +1 from me (^^^)

3. Warrior356

Warrior356 Well-Known Member

Warrior356
    Invader
  4. LetMeKnow

LetMeKnow Member

S0A
  5. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    I can imagine someone being pulled 15, 20, blocks. I love this idea xD +