KitPVP /PV for certain ranks on kit-pvp

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Imran K, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Imran K

Imran K Active Member

long_term
    Invader
    Hello,

I have recently noticed how you don't really get many perks when you get a rank on kitpvp. To my understanding the only thing you get is /nick /potionstack and more /ah listings plus a kit that isn't really good at all. And that is for god rank. I have heard that there will be a new kitpvp update soon. Maybe adding a few rows of a private vault will be a good idea because it is hard to store everything in an echest. This will also persuade more people to buy ranks if they are into kitpvp.

Here is what i had in mind,

Raider: 1 row

Veteran: 2 rows

Invader: 3 Rows

God: 4 rows

Ultimate: 5 rows

Just an idea :) ~Spofty

~Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard.~

2. w0lves

w0lves Active Member

stund
    Raider
    completely agree, I highly doubt this will be implemented before the reset though, Anyways, great idea
    +1

3. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

sonoma8
    God
    That has been suggested many many times
    A thread for this really isn’t necessary

4. Cloudy

Cloudy Mod

Cloudeh_
    Mod
    Yeah, this most likely won’t be implemented as:
    1. We don’t want people storing gear anywhere in the map with a simple (donator-exclusive) command - its very easy to run and get out of combat in Kitpvp, and this command will allow them to rush anything valuable away before dying.
    2. Kitpvp players do not need this much storage space (this was discussed in the reset thread) and an enderchest just with more rows per rank is much more fitting.

5. _JoBRo

_JoBRo Helper

dropu
    Helper
  6. Esthesia

Esthesia Helper

Esthesia
    Helper
    It's a fun idea, although it kind of ruins the point of item dropping when dying. Where's the rush and excitement in it when there's nothing at stake?

7. MVKay52

MVKay52 Well-Known Member

ImMk
    Veteran
    As long as you can’t pv in combat. I don’t want to chase someone just to have them pv they stuff right as I’m about to kill them lol.

8. Imran K

Imran K Active Member

long_term
    Invader
    Yes i didn't know you can add more rows to an echest but thats a great idea! I wouldn't really like it if someone pv'ed the gear before they died. I see people mentioning the persons item dropping when dying, currently when you kill someone their loot doesn't drop, will there be a change in further updates?

Thanks~Spofty

9. _JoBRo

_JoBRo Helper

dropu
    Helper
    Nothing is set for what is and isn't going to be in the reset. I personally have mixed feelings about gear dropping upon death. Just to touch on the /pv, it would just ruin kit's pvp, even if people could only use out of combat. Imagine you are down in pvp and somebody is just chilling on a hill or something near you and goes in /pv, then takes out a gset and just jumps you. Gear would just be taken out and put away while in pvp zone which would kind of ruin how kit works. Bigger echest would be much better though and I definitely would like to see this in the reset.

10. Imran K

Imran K Active Member

long_term
    Invader
    I agree. I dont know if this is possible or not but maybe a custom enchant that gives you a chance of receiving one or two items of gear that someone was wearing when you killed them. Its just an idea. :)

11. MVKay52

MVKay52 Well-Known Member

ImMk
    Veteran
    yeah idk like looting 3 gives a chance for better loot or something.

I have mentioned that this would be a good idea so I 100% agree ^^^

12. Esthesia

Esthesia Helper

Esthesia
    Helper
    This would be interesting, like Sentimental on swords sometimes but for the other player’s gear instead. A good way to get players grinding for more etokens.

13. _JoBRo

_JoBRo Helper

dropu
    Helper
    Yeah I agree the idea's nice, but I don't think it would be in the form of etokens as kit doesn't have them right now and as I went over them in my post on kitpvp suggestions, they would basically break and ruin the game and any fun for new players. Getting enchants through another way would be nice to see though (not etokens), but I feel another way to obtain them would be kinda nice.

14. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

sonoma8
    God
    Maybe using xp levels to get specific enchants? The better ones meaning you need to spend a lot more xp levels, but guaranteed, but you could still get them at random with the default enchanting tables

15. _JoBRo

_JoBRo Helper

dropu
    Helper
    Possibly but I think it's better off more random, this will make people want to pvp more in order to get better gear, and with certain enchants being much more rare than others, it would make op gear harder to get rather than a simple save up this many levels and I get this enchant type of thing.

16. Esthesia

Esthesia Helper

Esthesia
    Helper
    Yes I agree, another method would be nice to have on kit. There needs to be more incentive to grind for enchants.

17. Imran K

Imran K Active Member

long_term
    Invader
    Yeah i think we keep most custom enchants to the enchanting table so its not to easy to get them. In an enchanting table you get the enchants by luck but if you pay for them with in game money it is guaranteed, so people wont grind as much.

18. DutchJokers12

DutchJokers12 Well-Known Member

Sylona
    Veteran
    I think if you make pv's(Personal vaults) for rankers you are making the game even more pay to win.
    I think that the best solution for this is Artifacts pv's(Personal vaults), where you can only store artifacts that you get by killing other players.
    I'd say that everyone in the game should have an artifact pv (Personal vault)

19. _JoBRo

_JoBRo Helper

dropu
    Helper
    I think an artifact pv would be pretty cool and handy to have. It's a interesting idea, I think that or maybe some place you are able to store them at spawn or something.

20. DutchJokers12

DutchJokers12 Well-Known Member

Sylona
    Veteran
    exactly because artifacts take up most of my echest storage