Survival Put enchant tokens directly into inventory

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by shaqs_burritos, Jun 15, 2019.

1. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Please have enchant tokens put directly into the inventory of the player, like repair tokens, so when people are all grinding together, they get the tokens they grinded for, and not 1 player getting all, and 3 players losing out for their work. Please comment on this idea, it would fit nicely with repair tokens, the only way I can see this not being able to happen is if the plug-in doesn't allow it. I hope you all have a nice day.

2. Felicette

Felicette Admin

Felicette
    Admin
    imo i’d rather it be like Factions’ enchant tokens where you instantly get them and don’t need to click the papers, but the papers dropping isn’t something i like so i’d like to see it change to either of these options

3. guthixUll

guthixUll Well-Known Member

Lord_Guthix
    God
    In my opinion the only reason this is like the way it is, is because Survival is very economy based. You could sell enchantment tokens for in game money. This suggestion just takes away another method of exchange, sure it can be annoying but it can be beneficial to those who don't use them for enchanting instead to sell.

4. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos
    God
    It could still be an exchange, repair tokens go directly into a player inventory, they are in the economy, so I do t see why the enchant tokens can't go into the inventory and be in the economy as well. I can see where they go directly into the token player balance, but I think the best solution is for them to go into the inventory, so they can be used, or sold.

5. Jetpuffed

Jetpuffed Well-Known Member

Jetpuffed
    God
    I don't exactly like this idea. I have a public blaze grinder and I collect dropped enchant tokens in two hoppers in exchange for its usage. Guthix is correct about it being economy based. Maybe multiple people shouldn't be grinding at the same grinder at once if you want to get tokens.

6. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Is the only reason you made it public for the enchant tokens?

7. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos
    God
    To summarize the ideas:
    Keep the same (drop tokens on the ground)
    Pros: gives the owner of the grinder tokens
    Cons: when grinder is full and more than one player is grinding, only one person gets the tokens depending on where they stand.

Put them directly into inventory:
    Pros: gives equal amount to all parties who are grinding
    Cons: gives less incentive for players to make grinders public

Put enchant tokens directly into enchant tokens balance
    Pros: gives players fair amounts from what they grinded
    Cons: ruins economy for buying enchant tokens ( you can get 500 tokens for 50k, but I don't know one person who uses that, as it isn't anywhere near profitable)
    ^^^everything summed up^^^

8. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Why not just make the enchant tokens go into your inventory and then add a feature in the /enchant menu that allows you to turn your stored enchant tokens into a note to sell?

This would allow players to still sell tokens while also making it much more convenient for the person grinding and would help add more value to the member and donator grinders. I'm fully aware this would affect profit made by opening a public grinder and just banking dropped notes but even though there may be less public grinders the fact of the matter is there is almost always going to be some public grinders and then there's the ones at spawn also.

Also this suggestion could prove very useful for other servers not just survival and is worth pursuing.

9. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

bordrr
    God
    Their "devs" can't do that.

10. Vindigo

Vindigo Mod

Vindigo
    Mod
    I'd like to see the papers directly into the persons inventory, that makes it fair and doesn't ruin the economy.