• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Prison

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Eggsault

Reactions
    In the pvp mine make it where its not an instant tp out when you do tp commands ex. /spawn, /plot h, /warp pvp.
    This will make it where people can't just dip the second you drop to kill them. (Make it like a 4-10 second timer)

My second suggestion is to fix the pvpmine where when it resets everyone gets tp'd out, this is very annoying mid fight people just tp out and then their safe.

Third Suggestion is to remove the barrier blocks next to the ladders of the pvp mine, people can sit on the edge of the line and just hit everyone not not have to worry about getting hit in because they would just get hit into the ladders.

Fourth Suggestion Make it where we can use 1.8 on prison bc pvp is weird on 1.12. (I try to blockhit and i get this massive shield covering my whole screen)

Make it where we can do some commands in pvpmine just like last map , /gang info /feed

Add a new tab to /shop where we can buy Xp bottles for 370k a stack like it was last map (You can add more to the /shop too like books or something idk)

My last Suggestion is to make the pvp mine only have 1 exit, but all the ladders are there, with ladders on every side of the mine people can just run and run and run until they make it up, especially because KB is weird.

Edit: I got a new suggestion FIX ZORDOR "PvP enabled in zordor" But no exit to escape? 10 People can jump you while you kill zordor and theirs no escape, plz make zordor have an exit like last map.

PLZ BAS

Last edited:

zTRIX

zTRIX
    zTRIX
    INVADER
    Reactions
    Thank you for this, We really need it.

DartinoMC

DartinoMC
    DartinoMC
    ULTRA
    Reactions
    Late but here are my thoughts:
    • Command cooldown: Is possible, however not sure if we can keep it only for the PvP mine;
    • Mine reset location change: Again, is possible and is something to figure out;
    • Barrier removal next to ladders: Those were put in place to prevent bow-spammers from sitting on the sidelines and knocking people off KoTH, however, the barriers can be adjusted;
    • 1.8 PvP instead of 1.12 PvP: We have a plugin that handles that for us and seems to work reliably in 1.8.9 ;
    • More commands in PvP Mine: Is possible, will ask in-game for command suggestions (on top of the ones provided);
    • New tab in /shop: It's something we can look into, however, prices would need to be expensive to reflect the Prison economy;
    • 1 PvP exit, instead of 4: Again, it's something we can look into since the PvP arena in the open rather than closed off (like in the previous map).
    • Adding exit to Zodor: Not sure how this could be implemented easily, as it's a separate arena completely and don't want players to bring Zodor outside of its arena.
    Regardless, there are some good suggestions here and I'll be moving this to pending suggestions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.