• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Prison Prison revamp

Aveel

Reactions
    Another suggestion, a killfeed on swords and axes.
    Some players use the same sword for months, there should be a way to remove names from players that it doesn't get overfilled if this gets added.
    When a player kills a lot of good people the sword/axe that item would be more worth for some players.

Dartino20

Admin
    Dartino20
    Dartino20
    ADMIN
    Reactions
    Probably make the block percentages higher by like 5% or more for dias and ems
    We can always adjust block percentages when it comes to implementing the different mines, so we'll see.

- Drill is almost useless if you plan to farm money with it. People use it to spleef players in PVP. (In the PVP mine)
    - I mean that If the warp commands would be disabled in the PVP zone there would be no way to get out of the Holes at /warp a and /warp crates.
    - As soon as someone ranks up to prestige 1 (or another mine if it changes) gaps would overflood the server. People would have to melt gold ore from lower mines to craft gaps.
    - *Heads should drop after every kill, but only if you have the Decapitate enchantment.
    Drill can also be used to get some contraband items to my knowledge, which is why I am not a big fan of Drill.
    The map is completely different, so the holes that exist currently shouldn't be there.
    If the gold block was removed, what block should replace it?
    That's understandable, but I think there should still remain a %chance to get the head, not 100%.
    Another suggestion, a killfeed on swords and axes.
    Some players use the same sword for months, there should be a way to remove names from players that it doesn't get overfilled if this gets added.
    When a player kills a lot of good people the sword/axe that item would be more worth for some players.
    That sounds cool, but it sounds like there might be a lot of spam (from the way I am imagining it in chat, like "Dartino20 was killed by Aveel using DIAMOND SWORD")

Ive seen other servers do this, idk if you will but payouts?
    What would the payouts be for (if we were going to do payouts)?

Juleah

Reactions
    - i wish we could have a /baltop but i'm already aware that's most likely a no.
    - would like to see monthlies added.
    - like the donator mines idea
    -/pv
    -agree on better kits

(might add as i think of more things as i'm playing.)

Aveel

Reactions
    That sounds cool, but it sounds like there might be a lot of spam (from the way I am imagining it in chat, like "Dartino20 was killed by Aveel using DIAMOND SWORD")
    I wasn't talking about a killfeed in the chat, but on the weapon when you hover over it. The killfeed would be listed below the custom enchants, like "Aveel killed Dartino20" or "Dartino20 was killed by Aveel". Maybe even with a counter "Dartino20 was killed by Aveel (69)"
    If the gold block was removed, what block should replace it?
    Gold ore or 5% of everything which is already in the mine.

Dartino20

Admin
    Dartino20
    Dartino20
    ADMIN
    Reactions
    I wasn't talking about a killfeed in the chat, but on the weapon when you hover over it. The killfeed would be listed below the custom enchants, like "Aveel killed Dartino20" or "Dartino20 was killed by Aveel". Maybe even with a counter "Dartino20 was killed by Aveel (69)"
    Gold ore or 5% of everything which is already in the mine.
    If the kill-feed thing you have in mind is possible, that'd definitely be great.
    I don't think gold ore would fit well in a potential mine full of the ingot blocks. An increase in everything that is already in there IMO should make the rank up price higher, or the selling price of everything lower. Of course, we can sort that out later but ideas are nice.

MildSawss

Manager
    Reactions
    I wonder, would we be able to implement sell wands into this update? Perhaps those that like to hoard 100 diamond blocks and emerald blocks could benefit from a sell wand.. as long as it sells at the rank / donor rank you are currently. :)

Claire

Helper
    cwaire
    cwaire
    HELPER
    Reactions
    I wonder, would we be able to implement sell wands into this update? Perhaps those that like to hoard 100 diamond blocks and emerald blocks could benefit from a sell wand.. as long as it sells at the rank / donor rank you are currently. :)
    i like this idea a lot (:

Claire

Helper
    cwaire
    cwaire
    HELPER
    Reactions
    i think if monthlies are added, it'd have to be like how survival's monthly key kits are. otherwise, it'd be too op in my opinion

Cibr

Reactions
    I think we should have monthlies in prison for sure