Prison Prison Reset.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by pFET, Jan 7, 2019.

?

Should It Reset?

1. Definetly.

2. Yes.

3. Probably.

4. Maybe.

5. No.

6. What The Heck Are You Thinking?!?!?!?!?!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. pFET

pFET Well-Known Member

3ecto
    Veteran
    This Thread Will Be Very Wanted/Controversial So Bare With Me Here.

Economy: Then, Now, And In The Future.

Then:

(The beginning - The end of 2017)

Mines/Prices
    Everyone sold in there mines to get money. There were no OG players on prestige3 like there are today. So the profit shops they did have were not insane like they are today.
    So players could not fly through the ranks as they can do today because they had to grind legitimately for there mine prices to increase.

Now:

(Beginning of 2018 - Now)

Mines/Prices
    We have many prestige3 players (6) 5 of which are GOD rank. This means they run profit shops to get money, this means they have to compete to get more customers by raising the price to the point where prestige2 GOD's can't compete anymore because they would lost money at those prices. Which means ranking up dosn't really do much because we are already prestige3 GOD essentially. The only differance is our mines which is a 3m interval increase from Z-p3. Not to mention it is impossible (Like legit impossible) to mine in Z-p2 because there are just so many people up here now it is out of hand and staff still arn't making more mines or shorter resets no matter what we suggest apparently.

(Comparison Of Then And Now)

Keys/Items

Today Vote Keys go for about 3.5m-5.5m apiece (I pay 7m when I'm not broke), this means players can get about 17.5m-27.5m per day from voting alone. This is about enough to go from Mine A to Mine S, which means players have to spend 30 seconds to sell the keys then 30 seconds to spam /ru to get there, instead of the 2 hour grind it is supposed to be that I did over a year ago when vote keys went for 300k apiece so I got to Mine G which cut off like 15 minutes of grinding for me which was not that much.

Items are also an important item (ha ha) to discuss. They have increased in price dramatically, for instance a maxed god pick is about 5B right now. To put that into perspective they used to go for about 100m. Items also regularly hit the max 2B limit in the auction house and are actually worth that or even more.

The Future

(2 possibilities)

If the server doesn't reset the economy will get even worse and spiral out of control to the point were someone can get Z from those 5 votekeys and the GOD prestige3's might quit because they put each other out of business. Every item in the auction house (including my dirt xD, but all kidding aside) will go for the 2B limit and a bunch of stuff won't be able to sell in there.

If the server does reset the economy will go about back to what it was year or two ago, and we will be able to function for another year or two before we will need another reset. I'm am of the opinion it should reset, and if you say

'oh pFET you don't understand we put so much time into this we don't want it to reset!'

I do understand.
    I am prestige2 veteran and have put hundreds of hours into this prison server.
    Not to mention I have spent 35B on getting prestige2 as well as 37B trying to get GOD from vote crates. Not to mention the 15B I lost getting scammed and such. I honestly think the best thing for the prison server is to reset.

Please leave reasons you think it should/shouldn't reset down below,
    as well as ideas of things to change/add if a reset is performed.

Best Regards,
    pFET

2. Hidden_Hacks

Hidden_Hacks Well-Known Member

Hidd3n
    God
    I agree that a reset needs to happen but i don't see it happening in the near future unfortunately

5/6 people who are in prestige 3 mines have alts in prestige 1 or higher. The 'free rank' Is a very unrealistic target set at 950bil so i consider p3 as the max rank. If staff do not listen to players who want a reset at least add some updates to the server. Some very good ones suggested within this thread
    https://becto.net/threads/prison-update-changes.4053/page-3#post-30974

Altogether a good post though, lets hope it does not fall on death ears.

3. Jayman

Jayman Active Member

Honestly this server needs a reset and it wont happen cause of many reasons.
    To start it off as what u and becto said 5/6 p3 players are god and have profit shops corrupting each other and are trying to make each other quit to have the best shop. No offense but Free rank is a realistic target in my opinion and I think any of us can get it if we actually try. As you all know I am the only prestige 3 player who is not god rank and in my opinion I think the server is stupidly broke like what PFET said. Just imagine. You skip through half of the mines of the server just by doing something which takes 30 seconds to then skip all those ranks. You can legitemtaly get to Z in 5 days if u just vote and AFK Overnight for vkeys. I swear its how it is. I also agree that more then half the server is Z+. Its stupid. Isnt Z supposed to be the last rank? And Prestige is above and beyond? Not anymore. With this new /fix that came out idk a year ago or something it really made the economy stupidly broke. It made stuff worth 100M to 2B. I remember sellin a eff 10 for 75m tops back then. Now its worth 2B+. Honestly if you are not going to reset the server I suggest 1 of 2 things. A you make a mine between free and prestige 3 so ppl are dedicated. 450b sounds reasonable and can take 2 weeks. Or B. You reset the server. If you don't do either. I suggest removing the 2x multiplier and 1.5x multiplier added for both god and invader. After those multipliers came out everyone ranked up so much faster and these profit shops are being ruled cause of these multipliers. I personally think this server needs a reset and in a month or 2. If not I want your staff team and developers to actually do something instead of recycling the same becto prison content that's been out for the past 2 years. Thank you. I btw +1 PFET's thread and I think that it should be thought of long and hard

#3 Jayman, Jan 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  4. Hidden_Hacks

Hidden_Hacks Well-Known Member

Hidd3n
    God
    Paragraphs never hurt anybody xD. Although i agree mostly with what was said.

5. DarkenedSlumber

DarkenedSlumber Active Member

DarkenedSlumber
    Raider
    I agree i have always been put off Prison because of how easily i can just jump upwards through the ranks.

6. pFET

pFET Well-Known Member

3ecto
    Veteran
    Jay brought up a point I didn't talk about. He talked about the multipliers and /fix. This is something that makes it hard for people like me who don't have $$$ irl to spend a disadvantaged. The reason I didn't talk about it is the fact it would make me seem selfish or jealous. But here you have it from a Invader and GOD who have these perks (not to mention they are both prestige3). +1 to them being removed.

Best Regards,
    pFET

#6 pFET, Jan 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  7. BEABEAST (TurtzZ)

BEABEAST
    A server reset would be great +1

8. pFET

pFET Well-Known Member

3ecto
    Veteran
  9. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    The point of a rank is to give an advantage in some shape way or form. If you remove all the benefits you've just got a pretty color for your name. Also you're disregarding the time spent, obviously someone with a high rank would reach the realistic end goal as they're most likely to sink time into a server they've invested money so it's no surprise all the players at prestige 3 are invader or above. I've logged in every now and then and I see several people with VIP rank or lower or no rank at all at prestige 2. If you keep with the mindset that you're at such a disadvantage then you'll always be at one.