Click to Copy IP
  • Prison Release

Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions

We've been working very hard to release the Prison server as soon as possible and i'm proud to tell you all that we will be releasing the prison server... TOMORROW!

A lot has changed and the server has been rebuilt from the ground up, it's too much to mention in one post so i'm going to let you guys explore the server by playing it yourselves, it will be an amazing experience. The release of this server marks a true new chapter for Becto!

I don't want to tease you guys too much, but check out this short trailer...

I hope to see you all tomorrow!

Scorp

Mod
    Chillin_Scorpion
    Chillin_Scorpion
    MOD
    Reactions
    looks great, can't wait to start playing prison again.

Dartino20

Admin
    Dartino20
    Dartino20
    ADMIN
    Reactions
    I can't wait for everyone to see all the new things on the Prison server that every staff helped with, in one way or another!

Eggsault

Reactions
    I dont know if youll see this, but PLEASE do it for a time where people in Pacific times dont have school? I got it til' 3:00 and i do NOT want to miss it
    Ill cry if i do frfr

captaintitan888

captaintitan888
    captaintitan888
    Reactions
    bruh releasing it tomorrow, gotta wait for my ban that toothiie just gives me with no proof to go away. love it

Preox1000

Reactions
    So now it seems you can actually escape prison? A bit vague what that entails but looking forward to the changes (even though I never played prison much).