Police Dungeon II (Boss Disappeared) Bug

Discussion in 'Report Issues' started by Travis0419, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Travis0419

Travis0419 Member

Travis0419
    Hello,
    At the last round of zombies there was 3 zombie, Boss included i killed the 2 zombies and when i went to fight the boss he just disappeared and can't access to the finish.
    Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Bas

Bas Owner

iBasss
    Owner
    First of all, why do you have an x-ray texture pack ... ? That is against our rules.
    I will look into the issue. Where did you kill the bosses? In the room?
    You can leave the dungeon by typing /dungeon leave

3. Travis0419

Travis0419 Member

Travis0419
    Sorry about the x-ray texture pack i was using it at the single player mode and i don't know how to remove it, but i will find a way to remove it now.
    I killed the boss at last round of the last easy dungeon.
    I hope u look into that.
    Thanks.

4. Travis0419

Travis0419 Member

Travis0419
    I figured out how to remove the resource pack and i did it.

5. Rustin

Rustin Member

SirNut
    In the police station 2, I don't seem to be able to pass the "Torch" Part. There seems to be nothing I can remove or modify to open the gate

6. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    Pick up the torch near the gate, and then go to the back of the room on the left of the gate, and there is a polished andesite connected to a piece of redstone. Place it on the andesite and it will open the gate.

7. Rustin

Rustin Member

SirNut
    Hmm, when I played last night no torch appeared for me (besides the two on the wall of the gate)

I sawthe pad a torch was *meant* to go on, but not torch was available for me to use and I couldn't place a redstone torch from my inventory on that andesite pad

8. Bas

Bas Owner

iBasss
    Owner
    That's weird, I haven't seen it break before. Could you make a video showing the issue you are describing?