Pluji

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by TheDragonKillerz, Apr 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDragonKillerz

TheDragonKillerz Well-Known Member

Pluji
    Veteran
    Playtime:

I have been playing Becto for nearly three years! I am usually either on KitPvP or Factions. These are my main servers, occasionally I will hop on the other servers and see what all the buzz is about.

/lvl screenshot:
    time.png

How often am I online?

I am always on for a couple of hours everyday, estimated 3 to 4. On the weekends, times can range from 3-7. I am available almost all week, and get on whenever I am available to talk to server members, report cheaters, and have an overall good time.

Active Game-modes:

KitPvP and Factions are my main servers. Playtime is around the same amount for both servers. I am knowledgeable of the other servers and how they work from playing them before on bigger/smaller servers, as well as just playing on them occasionally on Becto.

Why I am right for the job, instead of the other Applicants and my contribution towards the Becto Staff Team:

Normally whenever a player applies, they may have 1 server under their belt for experience, if you are lucky. However, I have had plenty of experience on multiple servers. I staffed for three networks (Biggest ones were Brutal-Network and Blawk-Network), and multiple normal 1 topic based servers. I have also a few of my own servers. My biggest was on 1.5.2 and it was a Faction server. We focused on allowing players without actual Minecraft accounts to be able to play having a fun and unique experience, so essentially it was a "Cracked Server". (Please DM me if you would like to speak more of my experience!). I am currently not Staff anymore for any server and I feel as if my experience could be beneficial to Becto.

Favoritism is something I despise the most. I punish all players according to their actions regardless of their rank, friendship, ect. I do not abuse powers, and punish players harsher then they need. It is straight, to the point, end of story. This is extremely helpful in Factions, allowing me to have a open mind towards everyone and not baby some players, while others get away with other shenanigans. It is also very beneficial in KitPvP, regarding teams and friendships. If a player is teamed with me, or is a friend of mine, I will have no issues placing a punishment on them if they are breaking the rules.

Discord activity is a huge contributing factor for Becto. It is used for Support, general conversations, memes, ect. These all have to be monitored to make sure the server is moving efficiently and successfully. I am normally on Discord all day, plus I always have my phone on me allowing to answer quickly if support is needed, or someone would like to have a friendly chat.

As of right now, I record multiple hackers and report them already. This would be very easy to integrate into my Job as a Staff member if I was chosen. Two presses and I can almost instantly start recording anything that is happening.

Punishment History:

Mute - Player and I were both talking about a player who was said to have been using some sort of cheats, and it turned into an argument Both players were issued a Mute. 2 years ago.

Ban - Kill Aura ban almost 3 years ago. I've never used cheats, which most likely was console auto-banning me for hitting multiple people in a short amount of time. If needed, I can screenshare (and I consent to this) at any time. (I was unaware of the ban during my last Application, this was brought up to me after it was posted)

Backstory to Pluji:

I've been playing Minecraft since early 2013 and my favorite thing about this game is PvP and Moderation of servers. I am a very competitive person when it comes to sports, and gaming as well. Another interest I have is vehicles. I love working on cars, it is my dream job to become a mechanic and my passion. As of right now, I have received information to attend visits for 9 different Colleges/Universities to go to school after my Technology class.

My dream is to work in a shop, and eventually save enough money to buy a warehouse and have every single dream car that I have. I love Domestic and Foreign vehicles, and if I could only have 1 car, it would be a 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi, blobeye. That car is so amazing to me I cannot even explain.

I really love fixing things. This has been something I have enjoyed and loved since a little kid. Bikes, cars, house, anything, I love doing it. Never professionally learned how to fix computers, but I do quite well in doing so.

This will be my third time applying for staff. I feel like I have been growing and keep growing the longer I play on this server. Some of my past actions were not mature, especially with one of the staff members two years ago, but I believe I have changed in the time that the incident had occurred, and would like to express my apologies towards that person. Nonetheless, I really enjoy helping players and just playing with everyone. It is so fun to just hang out late night with everyone and just have a great, amazing, fun time. I am honestly very excited to apply again, and quite optimistic to see everyone's feedback!

I'd like to thank everyone for their time on reading my application and I am so optimistic to see the results! Please enjoy the rest of your morning/afternoon/night!

-Pluji

#1 TheDragonKillerz, Apr 19, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2019
  2. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    Tbh, I like how you touched on everything. You've almost laid out 100% of the qualities that are fit for staff, but as we know, saying does not mean doing. I'll leave you with a +1 considering people deserve chances.

3. _Cammm_

_Cammm_ Well-Known Member

ZlNCO
    God
    I like all the descriptions with everything, but I'm not sure if I see you on the discord a lot. I'd get active on there as well! +1

4. Vindigo

Vindigo Mod

Vindigo
    Mod
    You seem like a very good fit for staff. I haven't seen you much in game so I don't really know you but judging my your application you seem dedicated. +1 from me.

5. Warrior356

Warrior356 Well-Known Member

Warrior356
    God
    Its a good Application but you did speak about yourself a lot more then you were suppose to and don't get me started on that FONT how are the STAFF suppose to read you're app correctly! -1

This here was a JOKE and also getting you ready for comments like this! Have fun! ^

Its a yes from me +1

6. TheDragonKillerz

Pluji
    Veteran
    Thank you, I tried my best to add as much information on what is supposed to be expected and what you will see from me.

Thank you! I'm trying to get my Discord activity up everyday! I just don't want to spam the server just to make it look like I am active. :)

I'm glad to see you think of me like that! I do believe we play on opposite servers most of them time, but will be glad to see you around! Thank you c;

Thank you! I had such a hard time reading that small font, not going to lie!

7. Luke!

Luke! Active Member

Lukez
    God
    I like your application but I didn't like the color of it, kinda hard to read. I can't judge you from in game because I haven't talked to you yet. I have seen you trying to get your forum activity up and see you sometimes in the discord. I will give you a +1 for the effort you give to be active and how well you put your application.

8. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    Your application is well written, however the colour you chose is absolutely horrible and makes it a pain in the butt to read.

9. Green_Fred

Green_Fred Well-Known Member

Green_Fred
    Invader
    Bro that has nothing to do with his app and how he is at all

10. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

bordrr
    God
    Great application. Since your last application you have upped your playtime greatly and everything else is great too.
    You already know, +1

11. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    did i say it did?

12. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Pluji, I have many things to say, and all of them are positives
    1) Active player on kitpvp and factions
    2) Active on forums and on discord (their name is TheDragonKillerz on discord)
    3) Friendly player to the player base
    4) Mature and inteligent
    It is a large +1 from me, Nice work Pluji!

13. MVKay52

MVKay52 Well-Known Member

ImMk
    Veteran
    ^ issa +1 from me aswell

14. TheDragonKillerz

Pluji
    Veteran
    I'm sorry! It looks fine on my monitor, it must be my color settings. I wish I could change it, I'm deeply sorry.

15. Softhez

Softhez Well-Known Member

_Soft
    God
    +1 cuz becot needz staff and you seem kool

16. Meddi

Meddi Builder

Meddi
    Builder
    u look a lil faded homie

+1

17. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    I believe I gave you a +1 in your previous application and I'll happily do it again, good work raising that playtime.

18. TheDragonKillerz

Pluji
    Veteran
    You did, and thank you once again!

19. dean142

dean142 Manager

Silent_Opacity
    Manager
    Can barely read it cause of the color u chose.

20. TheDragonKillerz

Pluji
    Veteran
    Yes, my monitor shows the color completely different, so I was unaware of this when I posted it. Only way to fix it would be to submit another one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.