• PLAY NOW: Skyblock 1.16.5 Update & Revamp

Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions
    skyblock.png

Today, we will be releasing a total rework & revamp of the Skyblock server. This update brings a lot of new content to the server as well as support for the 1.16.5 version. We recommend you to not use a version lower than 1.16.5.

You can play now!

On top of that, there is now
    60% off the entire store!

This update brings a lot of fixes, features and improvements to the server. Here are some things you can expect:

New island menu

Improved mob & member grinders

Reworked & improved PVP arena

Artifacts collector in PVP arena

Revamped Sneak boss

New high-level farm (Walker dungeon)

Improved crates

Over 100 new island missions

New island upgrade system (paywall removed)

Fishing contest every 2 hours (when 5+ players are online)

Mending disabled, repair tokens added

Last edited:

Preox1000

Reactions
    I’m actually pleasantly surprised about 98% of all these new changes, I won’t go and argue about it but I’m very displeased about the mending removal. I understand where you’re coming from, I just don’t think it’s necessary on a peaceful Skyblock server.
    With that said, amazing of you to remove the paywall, and the Walker Boss and Sneak Boss looks nice. Crates more or less looks the same as old Skyblock from the screenshot, so can’t comment on that.
    What you did not mention however is anything about the bank feature, nether and end. Do they still exist/if so remain the same as previously?
    Overall a positive update: +1

Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions
    I’m actually pleasantly surprised about 98% of all these new changes, I won’t go and argue about it but I’m very displeased about the mending removal. I understand where you’re coming from, I just don’t think it’s necessary on a peaceful Skyblock server.
    With that said, amazing of you to remove the paywall, and the Walker Boss and Sneak Boss looks nice. Crates more or less looks the same as old Skyblock from the screenshot, so can’t comment on that.
    What you did not mention however is anything about the bank feature, nether and end. Do they still exist/if so remain the same as previously?
    Overall a positive update: +1
    Bank feature is still a thing, but interest is disabled.
    Nether and End are unlockable from the is upgrades menu (first Nether then the End)
    1630677815109.png

1630677806418.png

1630677798845.png

Mending proved itself to be broken, players had tools that lasted forever. Repair tokens are a good replacement for mending :)

valdemarian

valdemarian
    valdemarian
    ULTRA
    Reactions
    Equally suprised by all the new functionality with the consideration that it will work properly.
    Also not a huge fan of repair tokens and previous implementations including with other game modes, do prefer mending enchants.