Pigasaur

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by PigsPaluza, Nov 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PigsPaluza

PigsPaluza Active Member

Pigasaur
    God
    Is there a reason you gave me a rating like this? something more than just that would be nice. thank you though.

2. PigsPaluza

PigsPaluza Active Member

Pigasaur
    God
    It was probably somewhere in the fall/winter months of 2017 but all I can remember is it was a few hours so my best guess is that I was probably not paying attention and spammed chat too much.

3. sonoma

sonoma Well-Known Member

CEOPanda
    God
  4. Marvelous

Marvelous Well-Known Member

Publerincen
    God
  5. 10scorpion19

10scorpion19 Well-Known Member

10scorpion19
    God
    Wow, it may be that I haven't been looking at staff applications in a while but I finally found a good one :) The format looks great! Seeing what have people have posted about you and your application makes me believe your a good person. My only issues are that you need to have contact through discord (sorry if I did not catch that in your application) or at least it is highly recommended. You should also increase your time spent in the forums. Check the recent posts each day and just put a friendly comment or give your own idea. Every once in a while, contribute to the forums, make some suggestions, report errors to make bBecto a better place (make sure someone hasn't posted the error yet ^_^) I'll give you a +1 but I expect to see your activity increase otherwise.......Have a good day.

6. Hidden_Hacks

Hidden_Hacks Well-Known Member

Hidden_Hawkins
    God
    He rated my post agree :-D

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. PigsPaluza

PigsPaluza Active Member

Pigasaur
    God
    Thanks so much! I am definitely going to take your advice to heart and do my best to give comments and suggestions out where I see fit. You're a real one thank you.

8. Hidden_Hacks

Hidden_Hawkins
    God
    Go check out the other pending staff applications, suggestions and feedback while you wait for a result here.

9. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Thanks appreciate the compliment. The reason I haven't replied immediately or relatively soon after seeing this thread is because I know PigsPaluza from the past and to deter a biased reply I wait a day or so to help clear up some of it.

As for the application, I agreed with Hidden for some of his post which was well written but not all. So let's get into my personal take on this application. I believe it's well written and the replies back to comments are fairly mature. I do believe that PigsPaluza is a decently nice person. However I know he's just recently gotten back into Becto after a long break and I don't believe he does properly know the community.

It's true that his forums account is old most likely created from when he went to claim member status but I don't believe he's actually ever been active even while not logged in. I'm fairly certain the only times he has checked the forums would be when some news was pinged in the Becto discord or someone linked a thread in discord that he mutually shares.

As Hidden has said PigsPaluza is a very loyal person however he is loyal to a fault. What I mean by this is I'm extremely certain he would be unable to remain unbiased in anyway towards his friends when moderating the server I've seen this first hand with his friends Hattypoo and especially Cloudless. His extreme loyalty you could call it causes him to get walked over by friends also.

Last point I'll touch up on again is that by only playing factions and some kitpvp it means that you are cut off from more than half the community that play the peaceful servers rather than the more toxic ones and as staff you are expected to moderate all of Becto's servers not just a few.

It's a -1 from me as far as being staff goes the negatives out weigh the positives in my opinion.

• List
  10. PigsPaluza

PigsPaluza Active Member

Pigasaur
    God
    Thank you for taking the time for writing a detailed reply. First off you are right I play factions, Kitpvp, and prison but I do have past experience in survival and I dabbled in Skyblock when first joining before I even moved to factions. I do think you are stretching it when I would let my friends get by with things. First of Cloudless has been IP banned for several months now and for good reason. Second off Hattypoo follows rules and the only time he has been banned was by association with some renaming clays. I don't think friendships would alter judgment in my mind and if it came down to it I would do what had to be done.

• List
  11. hobikenobi69

hobikenobi69 Well-Known Member

wulz
    God
    oh nah i wasnt saying he was immature just something i thhought was worth mentioning and rly eye catching

12. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Let's avoid criticizing others replies no matter how immature they may be as it will take away from the applicants application and that's not fair to them. Leave it to the staff to handle anything further. Let's stay on topic and be respectful.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  13. Laminae

Laminae Admin

MildSawss
    Admin
    I removed all comments regarding a certain, disrespectful, and inappropriate comment made on this thread by another user. A quick reminder. Staff applications aren't fun and games, and I will not tolerate as such. You are to keep this thread only about the application and the applicator. Keep the thread ON TOPIC, and keep it RESPECTFUL.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. Marvelous

Publerincen
    God
    Agreed with reasons above, and -1 it seems you just made the forum account to apply for Mod.

15. PigsPaluza

PigsPaluza Active Member

Pigasaur
    God
    I made the account a year ago. I fail to see how you reached this conclusion.

16. Marvelous

Publerincen
    God
    My bad but you had only like 22 messages, so I just thought it was new.

17. Hidden_Hacks

Hidden_Hawkins
    God
    Pigs you made the account over a year ago but had no forums messages previous to this application is the point many are trying to make.

18. hobikenobi69

hobikenobi69 Well-Known Member

wulz
    God
  19. PigsPaluza

PigsPaluza Active Member

Pigasaur
    God
    No I completely understand I was just clearing up stuff.

20. Marvelous

Publerincen
    God
    You've understood? But in your reply you said
    [QUOTE="PigsPaluza, post: 28649, member: 8701 I fail to see how you reached this conclusion.[/QUOTE]

But alright

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.