Peepsibabe

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Peepsibabe, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    Thank you for the comment. Believing me that I've changed means a lot to me.

2. Dartino15

Dartino15 Well-Known Member

Dartino19
    God
    I can't help but agree with what everybody says. Your application is significantly more detailed where it matters, compared to other applicants. Yes, you have made mistakes in your past, but I too believe you have changed your ways. As long as you can handle both ranks (Builder + Helper/any Staff rank), you have my:

+1.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    Thank you Dart! I can definitely handle both. I was a Mod and Builder in 2017; if I was able to do it then, I can for sure do it now.

• Great Post Great Post x 1
    • List
  4. Boogie

Boogie Well-Known Member

_Boogie
    God
    Even though you may have had your past punishments... I still believe you 100% deserve to be staff on Becto. You've definitely have changed since your previous punishments and also have more than enough experience on Becto to be a competent staff member at this time. +1

5. QuiteShallow

QuiteShallow Admin

QuiteShallow
    Admin
    We've spoken about the duping issue before a long while ago, I think that everybody deserves a second chance and after seeing the positive changes you've shown as well as the feedback from the community I think a +1 is well deserved here.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    Thank you guys for the comments! <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. ninamaile

ninamaile Active Member

ninamaile
    Veteran
    We haven't spoken much, in fact at all but after reading everybody's comments I believe you do exceed expectations for staff. I know you can do it and you are definitely fit for the job. Your application was very well written and honest which is always important. You acknowledged your past mistakes and were upfront about it which I respect. I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you around sometime. For me, it's a +1

8. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    Thank you! I hope to see you around too.

9. Juleah

Juleah Member

xJuleah
    The only problem I see is your punishment (but due to how long ago it was and I can see you've truly changed it doesn't matter a severe amount) but other than this your app. looks great! You seem very friendly and willing to do things a staff member would do.

It's for sure a +1! Good luck

10. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    I'm happy you see that I've changed. Thank you!

11. Imran K

Imran K Active Member

Spofty
    Veteran
    Great application, great on forums and discord, been with the server for a while. +1 from me!

12. Hidden_Hacks

Hidden_Hacks Well-Known Member

Hidd3n
    God
    +1 Very good application and knows his stuff!

13. DietherisCool

DietherisCool Member

Very detailed application, i think you would make a great staff member!:) +1

14. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    Thank you all for the kind comments! <3