• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Pce.

SagleMeBagle

tbh. idk what you mean for the last two... and, take it how you want ig, and for hecks sake clean the poor lamp
    Dang study buddy ;( already got Alzheimer's
    I mean I hope it's good don't wanna go separate ways on a bad note so I hope It's good I don't really know what you meant by it or your thought process on it in the first place but I hope your mindset was in a good place when putting me in there also Lamp now has an LED bulb and some air duster sitting next to it it can clean itself when it's not being lazy hmph

NoHarmNoFoul

NoHarmNoFoul
    NoHarmNoFoul
    RAIDER
    Reactions
    Dang study buddy ;( already got Alzheimer's
    I mean I hope it's good don't wanna go separate ways on a bad note so I hope It's good I don't really know what you meant by it or your thought process on it in the first place but I hope your mindset was in a good place when putting me in there also Lamp now has an LED bulb and some air duster sitting next to it it can clean itself when it's not being lazy hmph
    oh the studying.. Yeah forgot about that. oops. and good. take good care of lamp. you know how to reach me if you need to. my disc hasnt changed, isn't going to change anytime soon as well

SagleMeBagle

oh the studying.. Yeah forgot about that. oops. and good. take good care of lamp. you know how to reach me if you need to. my disc hasnt changed, isn't going to change anytime soon as well
    Kinda was told something different for the last part re-check our dms lmfao give Ollie the big pats for me

PrimeRex

Reactions
    Pce , you are a good friend of mine and you have tried to be nice to everyone

-urfault/urbad22

Lurf

Reactions
    idk what terms we're on but regardless good luck in the future homie, cya