• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Pce.

NoHarmNoFoul

NoHarmNoFoul
    NoHarmNoFoul
    RAIDER
    Reactions
    So. I didn't really think I would ever do this, and I have a feeling this won't stay up for long, but oh well. I don't know the date I joined becto, but I know it was about 5 years ago. Started off in facs, met some uh. Interesting people. After a very long break, came back to facs. Met sal. Who by far, is a weird as heck person, no offense to him. Took another break, and ended up playing survival up until June of this year, where I started kit. So thanks to them for making my last few months pretty eventful and fun. I for sure made some mistakes the past few months when it came to becto. I regret them, and I wish I did things differently. So uh. I'm just gonna list some people that made me wanna stay on becto for as long as I did.

First up, Sal. Mostly because you're the first person I actually hung out with. I don't really talk to you anymore, so that's kinda awkward but oh well.

Belle, we don't really talk much anymore, but you're a sweet person, no matter what anyone says. I miss you fam :c

Comp, I haven't talked to you in ages either. You were such a troll, but fun to talk to lols

Derp, dunno what to say to you, and you'll never read this, but goodbye. sorry I let you down

Alec, throw back to Atlas. Those were interesting times. Miss you piranha

Venerg, youre a pretty cool guy, and thanks for being there for me

Guthix, thanks for letting me in Atlas

Letoh, steve, idk where you went, but you should come back buddy, miss you

Tk, well. Kinda thought you hated me for about as long as I've known you, I'm glad you don't though. I always thought you were a cool person either way tho so xd

Boogie, no words to you tbh.

Logan, I'm not even going to start with you. You're unbelievable.

Lance, I'm not starting with you either. Your nick in pleb really does suit you.

Bas, I barely ever talked to you, maybe once or twice in staff off topic. Sorry about leaking that by the way. Still haven't had a mars bar, snickers are superior.

Ivy, well. bye cheddar. thanks for helping me with everything that happened last year.

Makeb, BoldBot smh. Keep sending me dog pics and memes please. Thanks :)

Wolves, tbh, it's because of you I met the new people I met. So thanks for that. And thanks for asking how I am almost everyday. Means a lot <3

Verm, eggplant squeezer. you know what I mean

Curry, youre a really nice guy

Mick, we've had our ups and downs. Didn't talk for a long *** time. I'm glad we're alright now though. Hmu more bb

Carl, youre weird

Rektah, thanks for being my therapist and talking to me. Well. Texting. Grow a pair and use your mic already

Dishwasher, haven't known you the longest, but I'm glad we're as close as we are. Keep snapping me so you stay #1 on snap. Thanks you gay boi

AOFT I FORGOT YOU FOR A SECOND IM SORRY. ILY

Jess, I don't really like you sorry

Spoon, haven't known you the longest either, but you're cool af fam

Sasha, tb to that one gc we had with mick.. that was fun while it lasted. you're nice

Orn, youre a good friend/person. I'm glad I still get to talk to you

Doppa, make me a sandwich. thanks.

Meezy. Beat you to the goodbye post, L. thank you though. you know what for

Conan, honestly, I haven't known you that long, and we aren't that close. Honestly, the main thing I remember about you is the fact you never played giants with me on the hive. You really blew me off so many times. And they got rid of it. But youre actually funny af, and you have birbs. Thanks for roasting lance that one time. Was funny as heck. Remember, to start a conversation, you say hello.

Cibr, play me back in game pigeon.

Mr moo moos. I knew I was forgetting someone smh. We've both been through a lot, and just. I dunno. You mean a lot to me, you always have, prob isn't gonna change any time soon. we should talk more though highkey

Daniela, thanks for everything fam. Ily

Claire and Anna, I honestly can't thank either of you enough for everything you've done for me. I love you both.

Dean, I'm sorry for everything, for messing up. I've known you for what. 4ish years now? I've messed up a lot. Honestly, you gave me too many chances, but I’m glad you gave me a chance to better myself, but I’m sorry I let you down.

Chaxs, honestly, I don’t know what to say to you. Like, theres a lot I want to say, but I mostly dont know how to word it I guess. Youre a good guy. You care, make me laugh. Just. thanks for that, cause idk if you know how much it all means to me. The stupid little stuff too. The ferret pictures, this stupid, little dirt “house” you built around me not too long ago. Idk lol. Im glad were friends

Salty, hey there bbg. Never told you I was gonna do this, so uh sorry about that. I still talk to you legit everyday, so this isn't a goodbye to you at all. To think if it wasn't for conan never playing me in giants, we never would have started talking. gg for him with that ig. send pebbles pls and ty. You mean a lot to me though. Like you actually do. I care about you a lot, and even though youre soft as heck sometimes *cough*criedwatchingthelittleprince*cough*, you are a good bw partner. Ly bbg :)

Okay so. I know I missed people for sure. I love you all, unless you know for a fact I don’t like you.. Then uh. Awkward! Well. Yeah. Goodbye Becto. Been a good 5 years.
    Pce, Bre/SickHumorousWolf/NoHarmNoFoul

TKRoyal232

Reactions
    Glad we could come to an understanding after years of annoying eachother lol <3

cwaire

cwaire
    cwaire
    ULTRA
    Reactions
    i can’t thank you enough for everything you’ve done for me too, i love you a lot. i’m happy to have been there for you during times when you needed someone and i’ll continue to always be here !! 💕

SagleMeBagle

Heh
    Anyways Egg here
    Poor Boog
    Gotta say them silky socks still got me messed up but uh
    Lamp still be collecting dust ngl no more photoshoots
    Hope the Unbelievable thing is good not bad
    Anyways #3 was still right but you know "IT CAN'T BE POSITIVE"
    The speaker thing got me messed up but I got all the other answers right

even though we've had our ups and downs you're still cool I hope you do well in the future and go far

Vxya

Reactions
    Thanks for stopping by on Becto. We appreciate it, and hope to see you again soon.

NoHarmNoFoul

NoHarmNoFoul
    NoHarmNoFoul
    RAIDER
    Reactions
    i can’t thank you enough for everything you’ve done for me too, i love you a lot. i’m happy to have been there for you during times when you needed someone and i’ll continue to always be here !! 💕
    Aww. Honestly I have no idea what I'd do without you fam, love you so much <3

NoHarmNoFoul

NoHarmNoFoul
    NoHarmNoFoul
    RAIDER
    Reactions
    Heh
    Anyways Egg here
    Poor Boog
    Gotta say them silky socks still got me messed up but uh
    Lamp still be collecting dust ngl no more photoshoots
    Hope the Unbelievable thing is good not bad
    Anyways #3 was still right but you know "IT CAN'T BE POSITIVE"
    The speaker thing got me messed up but I got all the other answers right

even though we've had our ups and downs you're still cool I hope you do well in the future and go far
    tbh. idk what you mean for the last two... and, take it how you want ig, and for hecks sake clean the poor lamp

guthixUll

Reactions
    Crazy to think a lot of us were all super close friends and still know eachother for 4 years now. That's insane I'm always still checking up on Becto, the forums and discord :). Hope to talk to you more :). asshat

not to mention you helped run Atlas lmao, you were still a really good friend couldn't ask for much better tbh :)

NoHarmNoFoul

NoHarmNoFoul
    NoHarmNoFoul
    RAIDER
    Reactions
    Crazy to think a lot of us were all super close friends and still know eachother for 4 years now. That's insane I'm always still checking up on Becto, the forums and discord :). Hope to talk to you more :). asshat

not to mention you helped run Atlas lmao, you were still a really good friend couldn't ask for much better tbh :)
    Smh. I'd check on the discord but.. uh. Yeah. Feel free to msg me whenever loser