• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Patch Notes 35

Bas

Owner
    Reactions

See the list below for the most recent changes made to the server in the past few days.

:emerald: Added epic crate to KitPVP with good rewards, and added the keys to the webstore
    :emerald: Mob stacking on Survival and Factions was updated
    :emerald: Fixed Wither Skeleton Spawners on Survival shop to give the correct spawner now
    :emerald: Added permission for /pw desc
    :emerald: Fixed gaining McMMO experience from mobs spawned by mob spawners (on Factions and Survival)
    :emerald: When starting the quest Sacred Island 2 it will now clear potion effects (Because players used invisibility to cheat)
    :emerald: Ultra permissions were fixed on KitPVP and Prison (Previously Ultra users did not receive the God perks)
    :emerald: Fixed voting on Prison
    :emerald: Added Vote Party to Survival
    :emerald: Fixed ChestShops on Survival stock display showing correctly when items enter chests via hoppers... so you can automatically keep a shop in stock. (Previously the stock display did not update for items added through hoppers)

Claire

Helper
    Reactions
    the chestshop bug on survival is still there, at least for me): it's still making me click an item in the chest to show the proper amount of stock, it'll tell people i'm out of stock when i actually have the amount, i just have to click the items for it to display correctly.

Bas

Owner
    Reactions
    the chestshop bug on survival is still there, at least for me): it's still making me click an item in the chest to show the proper amount of stock, it'll tell people i'm out of stock when i actually have the amount, i just have to click the items for it to display correctly.
    Server will have to restart before it works. I've tested it with Harvey and it was working :)