Click to Copy IP
  • Patch Notes 32

Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions

Life has been extremely busy for me in these past few months so i've kind of been gone, but i'm back now and ready to work more on Becto :)

We're currently working on reworking KitPVP which should release soon, a date is yet to be announced but you will know soon (should be within the next few weeks). After the release of that we will work on a Factions reset / purge, details for that will follow shortly after the KitPVP release.

I've made some recent changes, listed below.

:emerald: Fixed the 'You need member' message in Factions mob farm when Members try to enter the VIP farm
    :emerald: Fixed the advertisement message you receive when creating a brush in Creative (https://i.imgur.com/N8lpuMN.png)
    :emerald: Fixed all illegal stacks and enchantments on creative (this also includes boots and such with 1000 speed)
    :emerald: Doubled the entity limit for Iron Golems on Survival (From 10 per chunk to 20 per chunk)
    :emerald: Enabled health and hunger regeneration in the survival donor farm (on spawn), disabling mob-damage is too OP in my opinion
    :emerald: Increased survival render distance from 3 to 6 chunks
    :emerald: Pushed out a new version of blockprotect that should fix a lot of issues (disppearing regions, broken settings etc.)
    :emerald: Increased tick rate on Survival for mob spawning and crop growth
    :emerald: Removed the icons above NPCs in the hubs because they were being weird for like forever
    :emerald: Fixed the protection sponge in the survival's vote crate to give the correct item (not a normal sponge)
    :emerald: Disabled sponges being able to be mined with exavation
    :emerald: Doubled render distance on Factions as well (from 3 to 6)
    :emerald: Increased crop grow rate on Factions a little bit
    Find any bugs yourself recently? Please post them here: https://becto.net/report-issues/

beccasmithhh

Reactions
    I would love to see more settings added to the settings GUI for sponges on survival. Giving people permissions to use minecarts without having to give full red stone perms. And fishing permissions as well. Maybe even an option to disable killing of any Named Mobs (like named witches or pigs and parrots) where regular grinders could be functional but pets (or mobs that are named and contained) can’t be killed.

SwedAlban

Life has been extremely busy for me in these past few months so i've kind of been gone, but i'm back now and ready to work more on Becto :)

We're currently working on reworking KitPVP which should release soon, a date is yet to be announced but you will know soon (should be within the next few weeks). After the release of that we will work on a Factions reset / purge, details for that will follow shortly after the KitPVP release.

I've made some recent changes, listed below.

Find any bugs yourself recently? Please post them here: https://becto.net/report-issues/

Curry101

Reactions

We're currently working on reworking KitPVP which should release soon, a date is yet to be announced but you will know soon (should be within the next few weeks).
    Thank you so much :D

SwedAlban

I really appricate all the work you put in here on the server. Both survival and facions etc. Only that the prison community wants something new. So I have been bassicly playing for almost 2 years now. The same pvp lobby. Nothing new to prison in the last year. Me and also the prison community would love if you guys would update the pvp mine/arena in the future. Or even add new create keys to the game and fix the ghosts that appear when you break Wood/Stone. Sinc they dissepear in pvp mine. My pleasure Swed.

ReaveJupiter

thanks so much! increasing that render distance is sweet af. I hope to see pwarps again soon too, but I appreciate all your work anyways!

Cibr

Banned
    Reactions
    Wasn’t Ultra rank planned to be released in August though?

guthixUll

Reactions
    I love the quality of life changes with the rendering and stuff but I think it's making the tps tank. its constantly sitting at 10-14 :-( also great news to see sponges being fixed!

Felicette

Reactions
    I really appricate all the work you put in here on the server. Both survival and facions etc. Only that the prison community wants something new. So I have been bassicly playing for almost 2 years now. The same pvp lobby. Nothing new to prison in the last year. Me and also the prison community would love if you guys would update the pvp mine/arena in the future. Or even add new create keys to the game and fix the ghosts that appear when you break Wood/Stone. Sinc they dissepear in pvp mine. My pleasure Swed.
    Prison will be worked on eventually!! We have a few things that hold a higher priority than a Prison reset atm, that includes Kit. As for suggestions, I'd like if you create a suggestion thread at https://becto.net/suggestions/, that way we know other's thoughts and have a place to find suggestions when needed.

Wasn’t Ultra rank planned to be released in August though?
    Among other IRL things, other updates/features including Kit's update have taken priority over Ultra's release and that'll be released when we're ready to. It'll most likely be announced similarly to a patchnotes thread, however that's not confirmed yet.

Lucas S.

Reactions
    Typo, I've*

:emerald: Pushed out a new version of blockprotect that should fix a lot of issues (disppearing regions, broken settings etc.)
    Too bad this wasn't done earlier(right away); might have stayed.
    Glad to see new updates coming out! Hope everyone enjoys them :3.

Stay Active