Click to Copy IP
  • Patch Notes 28

Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions

Here's just a quick overview of the changes that happened on Factions.
    More information on the Antidote enchantment can be found at https://becto.net/p/18424

A lot of these changes are taken from player suggestions, make sure to post your suggestions at https://becto.net/suggestions/ we look through all of them!

(These patches ONLY APPLY TO FACTIONS)
    :emerald: Added & adjusted the Antidote enchantment
    :emerald: Updated reaper boss, slightly increased health, skills trigger more often, does more damage and teleports players around more often
    :emerald: Added /feed to the VETERAN rank with a cooldown of 10 minutes
    :emerald: Added /heal to the INVADER rank with a cooldown of 10 minutes (can not be used in combat)
    :emerald: Added /stack to the RAIDER rank
    :emerald: Added /fix (single items only) to GOD rank with a cooldown of 1 day
    :emerald: Enabled mcMMO unarmed (to unarm players) and nerfed, max level of 1000 and xp cap of 5000 per 10 minutes, max chance of unarming is 18% (instead of default 33%)
    :emerald: Nerfed mcMMO axes, max level 1000 and durability damage 1 extra per 100 levels (instead of 1 per 50 levels), also lowered chance of durability damage happening
    :emerald: Added a free-to-use obsidian kit (/kit obsidian) that gives 64 obsidian every 24 hours, also added this to the kit menu
    :emerald: Fixed all 'back arrows' in the /kit menu
    :emerald: Added obsidian gen buckets to the web store: https://store.becto.net/category/923814
    :emerald: 8 for $6.90
    :emerald: 32 for $19.90​
    :emerald: Changed gen buckets so that it shows which type of block it generates in the lore of the item: https://i.imgur.com/O6wxX1C.png
    :emerald: Added sand gen buckets to the spawn (same place as cobble) $2500 for 16
    :emerald: Added a check to check for using prohibited words in Faction commands
    :emerald: Bucky crate (chance) adjustments
    :emerald: Bucky 1 armour chance changed from 15% to 10%
    :emerald: Bucky 2 armour chancechanged from 7% to 5%
    :emerald: Creeper eggs chance changed from 10% to 13%
    :emerald: 8 God Apples chance changed from 7% to 10%
    :emerald: Spawner Pickaxe chance changed from 1% to 2%
    :emerald: Strength II and Regen II chance changed from 15% to 18%
    :emerald: Added 200 Enchant tokens with a 10% chance and announcement in chat
    :emerald: Added 500 Enchant tokens with a 5% chance and announcement in chat​

Skizzles

Reactions

Thank you for the patch notes Bas, also thank you to all the players who suggested changes. You all rock!

Lucas S.

Reactions
    I love seeing player feedback :3. Thank you for all of these changes and additions Bas & other staff! Keep up with the good work ;D.

Stay Active

Bloopaloop

Reactions
    I love all the changes, only change I'd suggest retracting is "Enabled mcMMO unarmed (to unarm players) and nerfed, max level of 1000 and xp cap of 5000 per 10 minutes, max chance of unarming is 18% (instead of default 33)" This in my opinion shouldn't be added as it will ruin the purpose of enchanting sentimental on a weapon. I know it's suppose to be hard to train up but none the less if you do reach the cap you will be taking maxed weapons that someone spent 70k+ tokens on with no skill just a fist spam.

Steffan Jones

Reactions
    Please remove unarmed, people can just smack you and hate your god axe.

Terrible update.

Jetpuffed

Reactions
    I love all the changes, only change I'd suggest retracting is "Enabled mcMMO unarmed (to unarm players) and nerfed, max level of 1000 and xp cap of 5000 per 10 minutes, max chance of unarming is 18% (instead of default 33)" This in my opinion shouldn't be added as it will ruin the purpose of enchanting sentimental on a weapon. I know it's suppose to be hard to train up but none the less if you do reach the cap you will be taking maxed weapons that someone spent 70k+ tokens on with no skill just a fist spam.
    Please remove unarmed, people can just smack you and hate your god axe.

Terrible update.
    Level up your iron grip and it won't happen.

DHScamo

Reactions
    I hate that axes max lvl is 1000, everyone is going to have axes 1000 by the end of next month. The only way to have an advantage over another player is if they buy God gear. How is that fair?

Bloopaloop

Reactions
    I hate that axes max lvl is 1000, everyone is going to have axes 1000 by the end of next month. The only way to have an advantage over another player is if they buy God gear. How is that fair?
    I had almost 4k axes last season, my armor break was just under 80 if I remember. It wasn't fun for me or them. Wasn't for me because no one would fight just run and wasn't fun for them since it was an instant loss.

DHScamo

Reactions
    I had almost 4k axes last season, my armor break was just under 80 if I remember. It wasn't fun for me or them. Wasn't for me because no one would fight just run and wasn't fun for them since it was an instant loss.
    I get it from that perspective, but now ppl wont fight u because u have p7 and they dont

Bloopaloop

Reactions
    I get it from that perspective, but now ppl wont fight u because u have p7 and they dont
    The difference from prot 6 to prot 7 isn't that big of a difference or an advantage, the only major part would be unbreaking.