Patch Notes 24

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Soapiee, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Soapiee

Soapiee Well-Known Member

Soapiee
    God
    [​IMG]

Lets start off this months Patch Notes with the announcement of our
    March Madness Sale.
    There is up to 45% off!

[​IMG]

I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that we have implemented screensharing. This rule is now fully active. Sr Mods and above can request a screenshare with you, and the whole thing will be recorded by the staff member.

We have recently updated the Advertising rule (Rule 10), publicly sharing a servers IP is still against our rules, that has not changed. We have just added an extra bit. If you share any type of URL/Link that is not listed below then you will be restricted:
    • becto.net
    • youtube.com
    • gyazo.com
    • imgur.com
    • prntscr.com
    If there is a domain that you think should be added to our list then please contact a staff member.

Now on to the patches:

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Helper

schottler3
    Helper
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. BlowinJoey

BlowinJoey Member

Ehh.. Don't take this as not being appreciative because those are great patches. But I hardly ever see any changes made to KitPvP, and I don't know why. I feel like KitPvP is the most neglected server. These are my thoughts and if they are biased according to what only I see, then please respond explaining to me how this opinion is wrong. I simply would like to see some changes made to KitPvP. Several suggestions have been made this past month about KitPvP so I don't really see what else any players could do to try and encourage an addition.

4. Dartino15

Dartino15 Well-Known Member

Dartino18
    God
    Don't forget that the Creative server is neglected too. Many suggestions have been given previously yet only some implemented - such as the builder rank (which is still advertised at spawn as "coming soon" even though it already exists @dalpy ).

Yes, the creative server has a smaller player base than say, the Survival server or even KitPVP most of the time but I do think it deserves some additional care and attention just like the other servers get within the Becto network.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  5. Nora-Mia

Nora-Mia Well-Known Member

RlSE
    Plus
    Thanks for these updates!

6. Jedz

Jedz Well-Known Member

Jedz
    VIP
    woot woot good job team 8-)

7. BlowinJoey

BlowinJoey Member

Yes. Even I have a pretty awesome Creative build but I stopped because it became boring not being able to use most of the blocks. I also have read suggestions made for Creative and I would definitely say that it and KitPvP are the 2 neglected servers.