• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • One Final Kompetition

Kollector

Reactions
    ATTENTION ALL BECTO FACTIONS PLAYERS

This is Kollector.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm an Aussie dude with a habit of hosting events on Factions... but I also have some sad news.

I am going to be leaving Becto after this one last event.

Anyway, soon after reading this be sure to check /f top. You will see that my solo faction Trinity (just my 3 accounts in the faction) have taken the #1 place on the leaderboard. I have no-lifed this season, focusing ONLY on faction value from the beginning. I've done a lot of business with so many people, and have accumulated a lot of wealth. If you're interested in taking it for yourself... you have 2 options:

1. Raid me right now. I have 28 full sand walls and approximately 150 blocks of ocean to get to any spawners. Aaaaand all my spawners are in solid lava... I'm curious to see if anyone can get in honestly, but I'm more curious if as a community you will be able to hold off or will someone pull a cheeky move on the rest?
    2. I will not log in my accounts anymore, meaning I will become overclaimable. In which case, The ENTIRE base and all it's value could be yours...

First come, first served as they say...

I hope multiple factions are interested, and if an all out war happens on top of my base, that'd be pretty cool!

I will also be giving away the rest of my belongings to close friends of mine. So dear friends, stay tuned!

I wish you all the best of luck.

~ Kollector

Tqnner

Hotty69
    Hotty69
    PLUS
    Noted my man, sad to see you go. The number of memories we have had. Hard to see you leave becto, but good luck. -Playfour

Chillin_Scorpion

Admin
    Chillin_Scorpion
    Chillin_Scorpion
    ADMIN
    Reactions
    I never really knew you well in terms of factions. But we had some good times in calls. Gonna miss ya and you well crafted kompetitions.

ROSIE_

ROSlE_
    ROSlE_
    ULTRA
    Reactions
    So happy to see you're still engaging the community, after all this time! Hope your event goes well šŸ„°