On Chargebacks

Discussion in 'Declined suggestions' started by BestowalBelt, Aug 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BestowalBelt

BestowalBelt Member

BestowalBelt
    VIP
    Since I am going through this right now, I might as well suggest how to prevent people from getting chargeback because of someone else. First of all, I think there should be a confirmation whenever you buy an item. For example, during gameplay, when the message pops up saying you bought an item, you can either say Yes to agree with it or No to disagree with it. Saying Yes will give you the item, and saying No won't give you the item.
    If someone accidentally says no, you can screenshot the message as well as the proof of purchase from your confirmation email.
    If people say Yes even though they didn't buy it, then they are prone to a chargeback ban. This might happen more than the accidental no just because players are greedy.
    I hope this feature can be implemented to prevent wrongful blacklisting.

2. Dymethius

Dymethius Helper

Dymethius
    Helper
    I highly agree with this. There does need to be some kind of check. My friend got banned on most Tebex stores because of this. A friend bought her something and then chargebacked later and got her banned for something she didn't even have a part of. There definitely should be a check in the near future. +1

3. QuiteShallow

QuiteShallow Manager

QuiteShallow
    Manager
    I don't think this is needed, it clearly states in the rules what to do if an unwanted item is purchased for your account :

http://prntscr.com/oua9fq

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. QuiteShallow

QuiteShallow Manager

QuiteShallow
    Manager
    This has pretty much been answered and I dont really think something like this needs to be implemented.

Moved to Declined Suggestions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.