,o/

Discussion in 'Intros & Outros' started by Skizzles, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Bas

Bas Owner

iBasss
    Owner
    I dont think I could ever please you in terms of updates to the server, goes for anyone or course, but for you espescially. Even if I would do everything you say- you would probably always be there and have something else to complain about, lol.

Im amazed that you still try to give suggestions and do good for the server when over half of the community is more interested in witch hunting you than reading what you have to say.

I hope you find a new place where they can listen to your suggestions more, it’s probably a good time to move on.

You’ve been a great help in the past and also a big pain in the ass, no hate.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Skizzles

Skizzles Well-Known Member

ISkizzlesI
    God
    The statue! haha love that TK. I hope life treats you good as well :)

3. Skizzles

ISkizzlesI
    God
    Myah you were always an amazing friend and one of the kindest people on Becto. I hope everything goes well for you and I hope you still got that book I signed on Skyblock :)

4. Skizzles

ISkizzlesI
    God
    Byeee Alice, you were always an awesome friend. Needa play forkknife sometime

5. Skizzles

ISkizzlesI
    God
    Hey Shaqs, I always did try my best and I appreciate the kind words. Good luck buddy

6. Skizzles

ISkizzlesI
    God
    Lmao I know I can be a big pain in the ass, and yes I really wanted to come back and do some good but like I said I watched 1 server go down a similar path and it was actually painful for 5 years of my life to go down the hill.

Agreed its a good time to move on....

Bas you are an amazing Owner and I know you care for the server, I wish you more than anyone the best. I also am dearly sorry for wronging you in the past and destroying that trust we had. Out of all the servers I have staffed on, not 1 owner cared as much as you and I commend you for that, take your baby that is this server and roll with it. I wish you the best and thank you for allowing me at least to come back and make some amends because it means a lot. I truly believe I could learn from your kindness. Thanks

7. Luke!

Luke! Active Member

Lukez
    God
    You've been a great help to me and very friendly. You were a wonderful person to me and its sad to see you go. I hope everything goes well for you. :-D

8. Jedz

Jedz Well-Known Member

Jedz
    Raider
    for sure! message me sometime to play :)

9. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Well-Known Member

krustyborder
    God
    Becto needs changes ngl

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  10. BenniBoy22

BenniBoy22 Active Member

BenniBeans
    God
    Hey, didn’t really speak much and I didn’t really know you as a player. But it is a shame to see any player go. Hopefully you will be around sometime soon! Cya around :)

11. Jetpuffed

Jetpuffed Manager

Jetpuffed
    Manager
    See you space cowboy.