,o/

Discussion in 'Intros & Outros' started by Skizzles, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Skizzles

Skizzles Well-Known Member

ISkizzlesI
    God
    The statue! haha love that TK. I hope life treats you good as well :)

2. Skizzles

ISkizzlesI
    God
    Myah you were always an amazing friend and one of the kindest people on Becto. I hope everything goes well for you and I hope you still got that book I signed on Skyblock :)

3. Skizzles

ISkizzlesI
    God
    Byeee Alice, you were always an awesome friend. Needa play forkknife sometime

4. Skizzles

ISkizzlesI
    God
    Hey Shaqs, I always did try my best and I appreciate the kind words. Good luck buddy

5. Skizzles

ISkizzlesI
    God
    Lmao I know I can be a big pain in the ass, and yes I really wanted to come back and do some good but like I said I watched 1 server go down a similar path and it was actually painful for 5 years of my life to go down the hill.

Agreed its a good time to move on....

Bas you are an amazing Owner and I know you care for the server, I wish you more than anyone the best. I also am dearly sorry for wronging you in the past and destroying that trust we had. Out of all the servers I have staffed on, not 1 owner cared as much as you and I commend you for that, take your baby that is this server and roll with it. I wish you the best and thank you for allowing me at least to come back and make some amends because it means a lot. I truly believe I could learn from your kindness. Thanks

6. Luke!

Luke! Active Member

Lukez
    God
    You've been a great help to me and very friendly. You were a wonderful person to me and its sad to see you go. I hope everything goes well for you. :-D

7. Jedz

Jedz Well-Known Member

Jedz
    Raider
    for sure! message me sometime to play :)

8. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

bordrr
    God
    Becto needs changes ngl

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  9. BenniBoy22

BenniBoy22 Well-Known Member

BenniBeans
    God
    Hey, didn’t really speak much and I didn’t really know you as a player. But it is a shame to see any player go. Hopefully you will be around sometime soon! Cya around :)

10. Jetpuffed

Jetpuffed Well-Known Member

Jetpuffed
    God
    See you space cowboy.