,o/

Discussion in 'Intros & Outros' started by Skizzles, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Skizzles

Skizzles Well-Known Member

ISkizzlesI
    God
    To start this off, I am not leaving due to decline on my staff app.

Becto was fun back when I joined in 2017, it was new and being updated. Staff worked hard and communicated.... this was 2017

Lack of updates, communication, and overall staff guidance have declined the server to where its hanging on by a thread (literally). I believe the server is dying and do not wish to hang around a sinking ship.

With this thread I am going to post my final changes and ideas and not login anymore, I will still check forums but even then I am decreasing my forum activity mostly because it is sad to see something I cared for so much and worked countless hours into decline.

Survival needs updated and done right to please the entire survival community, this means not only new content but old content being accessible because people love their work the past 2-3 years.

Skyblock needs new content as well, maybe dungeons or bosses or new challenges to kick off into something enjoyable.

Factions... this needs a huge fix of anti p2w, more content, and the factions community deserves some sort of compensation.

Prison needs updated and new content as well. I say more mines and more ranks along with prestiging to say Prestige 1 Rank A for example and repeat. Add a free world accessible after a rank and allow players more fun items.

Kitpvp... new map, new anticheat, and something besides just dropping and dying dropping and dying

Creative get more build comps, give players a testing grounds to push their creativity and ideas for the other servers to the test. Give roleplayers content because that is creatives playerbase

All around more events, do pvp comps, anything tbh

Staff changes, need activity and probably a training course because from player input hackers and bug abuser rule the pvp servers right now.

All around love the community, the staff, and everything. This is not meant to be toxic or cause trouble.

Seeya all around,
    Dakoda (Skizzles)

2. Dymethius

Dymethius Well-Known Member

DymTim
    Veteran
    I would love some updates to the server. Especially Skyblock.

I hope to see you around sometime.

3. Hidden_Hacks

Hidden_Hacks Well-Known Member

Hidd3n
    God
    You have always been that bug that would not go away , but thanks to my new purchase of bug spray you are finally out the door and it was about time!

4. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Man this really hurts to see I know we had our differences and didn't see eye to all the time but I'm still happy to see you leave. You were a great staff member some would say the best when it came to abusing your powers. If Becto had an Oscars you'd win for #1 victim. I'm not sure how many goodbyes this has been but hopefully it's your last. I'm sure you'll lash out again like you did last time lets just hope your ban stays when that happens. I give this goodbye thread an easy +1.

5. Skizzles

ISkizzlesI
    God
    Lmao I forgot to add removing toxicity would help the server but oh well

6. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    I agree with you toxicity should be removed and stay removed. We shouldn't be so lenient with unbanning players who are toxic and earn themselves permanent bans on any platform of Bectos' as that's obviously counter productive.

7. monkaKnife

monkaKnife Well-Known Member

monkaKnife
    God
    I know we've had our differences in the past, but I can honestly say that Becto wouldn't be where it is today without your contributions. You cared enough to get players feedback to improve upcoming seasons even when it was players you disliked (i.e me). It's too bad you acted immaturely after your "resignation" and helped contribute to all the unnecessary drama between you and the staff team/player base. It truly saddens me to see you leave this community.
    Best of luck in the future, I hope you accomplish great things!

8. Showy_Dudy

Showy_Dudy Well-Known Member

Showy_Dudy
    Invader
    I really wish you would have gotten staff but a bunch of ignorant people decided to -1 you. People don't realize we need drastic changes because as you said, this server is hanging by a thread. It really sucks that you're leaving but I wish you the best of luck in the future.

9. TheDragonKillerz

TheDragonKillerz Well-Known Member

Pluji
    Veteran
    Have safe travels.

10. Eunhee

Eunhee Well-Known Member

FatAfrican
    God
    comes back - applies - gets denied - disappears for 42 days - applies again - gets denied - cya

11. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    5 millionth post of a community player needing change.

12. Skizzles

ISkizzlesI
    God
    Thank you guys, good luck in both of your travels. Let the future bring great things into your lives :)

13. Skizzles

ISkizzlesI
    God
    More like comes back, is active, applies to help, gets denied, realizes the server ain't worth helping any more. Nice troll bye tho

14. Boogie

Boogie Well-Known Member

_Boogie
    God
    I don't really have much to say but it's sad to see you go and I wish you the best in whatever you're going to do now. Cya Skizzles.

15. Skizzles

ISkizzlesI
    God
    Later buddy, and I am probably gonna stream and just chill working haha

16. TKRoyal232

TKRoyal232 Well-Known Member

TKRoyal
    Veteran
    Damn, its been a trip skizz, everything from that one statue on survival to the viking kingdom. We haven't talked recently, but I hope life treats you well. Best of luck to any future endeavors, bud!

17. Starlynnn

Starlynnn Well-Known Member

Starlynnn
    God
    We haven’t talked at all recently, but I hope life treats you well to wherever you plan to go in the future. Have a good life. :-D<3

18. Jedz

Jedz Well-Known Member

Jedz
    Raider
    cya around bud o/

19. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    @Skizzles even though your standing in the community isn't the greatest, you are one of the.biggest contributors, and I would like to thank you on the behalf of others that enjoy this server that you helped each and every.day. Appreciate it, good luck where ever you may go.

20. Bas

Bas Owner

iBasss
    Owner
    I dont think I could ever please you in terms of updates to the server, goes for anyone or course, but for you espescially. Even if I would do everything you say- you would probably always be there and have something else to complain about, lol.

Im amazed that you still try to give suggestions and do good for the server when over half of the community is more interested in witch hunting you than reading what you have to say.

I hope you find a new place where they can listen to your suggestions more, it’s probably a good time to move on.

You’ve been a great help in the past and also a big pain in the ass, no hate.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List