Not a official good bye

Discussion in 'Intros & Outros' started by Neon_Hound, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Neon_Hound

Neon_Hound Well-Known Member

Neon_Hound
    God
    Hello everyone Neon_Hound here i'm going to be taking a break from Minecraft and a lot of other things its the time in my life where i have to grow up and i'm not going anywhere staying on this game all day. I will be logging on and afking when i can but i will not be playing or talking. I may respond on discord but i don't know yet, so for now goodbye and may you all be happy. ^.^

2. Jedz

Jedz Well-Known Member

Jedz
    Raider
    Goodbye for now, i'm sure ill see you on soon :)

3. Venerg

Venerg Well-Known Member

Venerg
    God
    Goodbye for now
    [​IMG]

4. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    Ba bye Sam. Had some interesting times with you. You are certainly one of the better people on becto.

5. Jetpuffed

Jetpuffed Well-Known Member

Jetpuffed
    God
    See you soon!

6. Sinyk

Sinyk Well-Known Member

Sinyk
    Veteran
    Good luck! Real life is no fun...but apparently we all have to do it eventually. (I'm still trying to figure out how to avoid growing up...)

7. Krakhis

Krakhis Well-Known Member

Krakhis
    Invader
    Hey Neon, I completely understand your situation.
    Take the time you need, Becto will be here when you get back.
    Feel free to hop in (to Skyblock especially) and say hi!

8. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    Becto is addicting tbh

9. Marvelous

Marvelous Well-Known Member

UnclePub
    God

Hey! I know what you're going thru, and i'm going in the same boat, I'm starting to play different games rather than mine-craft like league of legends stuff like that. There's things that need to change in your life and something that you think you need to change. If you feel this the right thing to do then stop playing if you want. On the part "I need to grow up" Yes I do agree with that, but that doesn't mean quitting everything thats childish, make a time limit if you want for your gaming time. Like maybe 2-3 hrs of gaming a day. Then the rest is up to you. growing up means taking things more seriously and having more responsibility, but if if you're feeling too stressful, play video games it can hopefully reduce the stress.

Kind regards,
    LudicrousFilms

[​IMG]

10. Neon_Hound

Neon_Hound Well-Known Member

Neon_Hound
    God
    Thank you. I said I was childish cause im 21 and need to act older be more responsible and i still play other games and such but i legit play on the computer and minecraft nonstop need to tone it down to like 1-2 hours a day, just a big dang list of stuff xD but ill be on and off at night schooter is right becto is addicting. o.O

11. Marvelous

Marvelous Well-Known Member

UnclePub
    God
    21?? Didn't think you were that old! And i'm 16, And idk what else to do if i don't get on the computer. There's some days I don't get on like Tuesday and Thursday cause of my mom and dad think I don't *listen* lol