ninamaile

Discussion in 'Declined applications' started by ninamaile, May 14, 2019.

1. ninamaile

ninamaile Active Member

ninamaile
    Veteran
    Ive been playing on becto.net for aslong as i can remember, i wanna say atleast a good 3-4 years.
    Im often online almost all day, usually either on kitpvp or, skyblock.
    I feel as though with my knowledge and recourses I could be a huge help to Becto. I am a good work ethic and an enthusiastic person. Id be honored to monitor chats or monitor behaviour on servers, or whatever help I can contribute.
    I have never been banned or muted.
    I am from Vancouver, Canada I spent a year abroad at Tokyo in my earlier high school dayas, I am currently a grade 11 student , getting good grades and i also have a job as a waitress. however i am willing to deticate most of my time to becto

2. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    I find it hard to believe you played for 3-4 years, same as you being a grade 11 student. I'd imagine if you actually are in grade 11 your marks for English aren't that good. Either way still failed to follow the format. -1.

3. Peepsibabe

Peepsibabe Builder

Peepsibabe
    Builder
    Your first application literally got denied this morning. You didn't wait 2 months like asked. Please listen to staff next time.

4. MrKittle

MrKittle Well-Known Member

Lord_Coffee
    God
    You were declined yesterday and somehow managed to fail to follow the format again, not to mention the fact that you need to wait at least two months before considering to apply again. -1

5. Felicette

Felicette Admin

Felicette
    Admin
    Application Denied

You didn't wait 2 months since your last application, please wait until July 14th to reapply.
    Additionally your application lacks the detail and depth that we require from applicants, take these two months to think out more elaborate answers and you'll have a better chance at staff with your next application.​