New. Updated. Better.

Discussion in 'Declined suggestions' started by WebPlayz, Sep 20, 2019.

1. WebPlayz

WebPlayz Member

WebPlayz
    God
    Hello, This is WebPlayz and I want to make a suggestion.
    Btw I do not know if someone has done this before but my suggestion is:

Suggestion: New Boss

All the new people are fighting sneak, But what about us old players? I am making a suggestion for a new boss mob called Otceb (Becto Backwards, Also you can change the name if this idea is implemented). Otceb could be a boss so powerful that Otceb could summon Vex's, Like an Evoker, But Otceb could also be so powerful, That the Old Players could never kill Octeb 5 times of how hard it would be. Maybe a token to get in could be so rare, It could sell for 1 Million. Leave your suggestions, I know this isn't very thought out but I just wanted to put this out there.

2. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    A new boss has been suggested numerous times. No major changes will happen to skyblock until the rework/reset. There is also no date for one to be set so don't hold your breath.

3. Sonoma

Sonoma Well-Known Member

Sonoh
    God
    They have higher priorities such as the KitPvP reset, prison, and eventually ending the current and starting a new factions season, I’d assume all big changes like this would happen with a reset and has no set date yet, as Bloop said.
    So yea, not yet.
    I like the creative thinking though.

4. WebPlayz

WebPlayz Member

WebPlayz
    God
    Yeah, I just want Skyblock to be harder, If you look at the Joining/Leaving forum page, A lot of Skyblock players are leaving. And I just don't want Skyblock to die, Even I have started to play KitPvP more than Skyblock.

5. Cloudy

Cloudy Admin

Cloudeh_
    Admin